Lola's slimming and pregnancy diary

Foods sounding pretty sexual today Lola! Glad you and the OH sorted it, and flowers aw, You've got him well trained :p

The birdseye fish looks amazing, granted I'd eat like 3 at a time but they do look good, are they just 1/2 syn for 1?! Dinner sounds good too lol, Prawns, Obviously haha Had to chuckle!

Deffo think a meet up is in order then! Will PM you my number if thats ok, we can arrange something :D

Yep 1/2 syn for 1, never had them before but the advert always makes me drool lol!
I'll reply to your PM when I'm back from my run :) x

Run done! popped into sainsbury's on my way back and picked up a huuuuge melon for 75p (bargain! :D) and some metcalfes sweet & salt skinny popcorn which is 6 syns per serving and it's quite a big bag as well so I'm having that instead of a Crunchie tonight, yum yum!!x x

Last edited:
Also bought the new SW mag, been drooooling over all the desserts in there so I'm going to have to make one at some point... they look amazing

Run done! popped into sainsbury's on my way back and picked up a huuuuge melon for 75p (bargain! :D) and some metcalfes sweet & salt skinny popcorn which is 6 syns per serving and it's quite a big bag as well so I'm having that instead of a Crunchie tonight, yum yum!!x x

Mmm melon and popcorn x

Yum indeed! Haven't had the popcorn before but it's supposed to be really nice & they do all weird flavours but I'm too scared to try those one's yet:giggle:

Thank you chick :) You could be in the 14's in 2 weeks if your losses stay the way they have been, I'd love you to be in the 10's by March. We can both do it :) xxx

Yes we can :D

Reading through your diary, i now want a crunchie! lol. I want to start running but i think too unfit yet to even try LOL

Hi everyone, sorry for late reply.. just had a busy day yesterday so didn't have a chance to pop on. Still on plan, of course ;) we ended up getting a chinese yesterday which was within syns and it was lovely... chicken chow mein! yum ;)

Today's food
EE

Breakfast - Melon, FF Yoghurt
Lunch - Pasta, Chicken, Garlic & Herb Philly (2.5) Veg
Dinner - Lemon & Thyme Fish Inspirations, Potatoes, Veg
Snacks - ASDA Banoffee Vitality Bar (Hexb) 2 Mini Babybel (Hexa)
Syns - 2.5

Hi everyone, sorry for late reply.. just had a busy day yesterday so didn't have a chance to pop on. Still on plan, of course ;) we ended up getting a chinese yesterday which was within syns and it was lovely... chicken chow mein! yum ;) Today's food EE Breakfast - Melon, FF Yoghurt Lunch - Pasta, Chicken, Garlic & Herb Philly (2.5) Veg Dinner - Lemon & Thyme Fish Inspirations, Potatoes, Veg Snacks - ASDA Banoffee Vitality Bar (Hexb) 2 Mini Babybel (Hexa) Syns - 2.5

This menu looks lovely ... do you just put pasta, chicken, veg and Philly in together or do you need to bake it???

This menu looks lovely ... do you just put pasta, chicken, veg and Philly in together or do you need to bake it???

Yeah I bake it, you can just put them together without baking it but it tastes yummy baked. The philly melts really well too :)

Gah today has been such a s*it day. Everything has gone wrong.... can't wait to go to bed :(

Morning.... feeling a little better today, think I just need mountains of sleep lol! Not got much planned today so I'm going to plan out my food for next week, just ordered my shopping for Friday as well, as you can tell my food is very boring lol, Still toying with the bikini!!!!! :rolleyes:

Green Day

Breakfast
Toast (Hexb) Butter (1.5 Syns)

Lunch
Savoury Rice (0.5) Quorn Mince, Garlic & Herb Philly (2.5 Syns) Veg, Weetabix Oaty Bar (Hexb)

Tea
Pasta Bake (Tinned tomatoes, 60g Cheese (2 Hexa) Mushrooms, Onion

Snack
Crunchie (9.5 Syns)

Last edited:
I need to plan some more exciting meals too. I think you should just get the bikini! I have a dress in my wardrobe I don't fit into yet. I would really like to wear it on my birthday so seeing it all the time is a great incentive to keep going.

I try it on every couple of days and love that it's getting closer to fitting!! It is still an 18/20 but it is my first mini goal.

Maybe getting the bikini would be a positive thing to work towards :)

Hello Love!

Catching up on your diary - work / life has been a bit mental at the moment so been slacking with my diaries on here.

Love your 13s goal for December - that's what I want too :). Then start 2015 focusing on losing the last 3 stone. Nice that you have a specific date in mind too.

XXXX

Dropping by to subscribe! Read through your diary, you've given me so much food inspiration. I may have to try the pasta and philly bake tonight! Congratulations on your loss so far! You're doing amazing! :)
x Kayla x

Hello Love!

Catching up on your diary - work / life has been a bit mental at the moment so been slacking with my diaries on here.

Love your 13s goal for December - that's what I want too :). Then start 2015 focusing on losing the last 3 stone. Nice that you have a specific date in mind too.

XXXX

You can do it chick, 24 weeks until Christmas... 1lb a week from now is just under 2 stone! And some weeks you'll lose more than 1lb. I'm so happy I have people with the same goals, maybe I'm just sad?! lol x

Dropping by to subscribe! Read through your diary, you've given me so much food inspiration. I may have to try the pasta and philly bake tonight! Congratulations on your loss so far! You're doing amazing! :)
x Kayla x

Hi Kayla, thanks for subbing. The pasta and philly is amazing, it melts so well too! You can add all sorts to it xxxx

Back