Lola's slimming and pregnancy diary

Have a great workout love! xx

Thanks sweet xx
Bums and tums isn't on today, the lady said it's been moved to Monday! How lovely to let us all know eh? :rolleyes: So I'm just having a black coffee from the machine before I get in the pool, it's full of children today :eek: x

Back from swimming, enjoyed it minus the kids but I can cope with them lol. Did see a woman in their with her baby which was super cute! Just about to have tea now, so excited lol x

Attachments

• CAM00822.jpg
    CAM00822.jpg
    493.6 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Signing off for tonight as we have family coming down in a minute, another day on plan.... finding it so easy now! :D

Last edited:

Last edited:
Morning LolaPolabear ( I like to make up nicknames. Yes I'm secretly 5 )<3 How are you feeling? Sorry you had words with the Boyf, Well done for having fruit and not anything else :) Hope you guys are able to either sort it out this evening or soon :)

What are the plans for today? Having a nice chilled Sunday? Food sounds good today doll, Keep it up! x

Morning LolaPolabear ( I like to make up nicknames. Yes I'm secretly 5 )<3 How are you feeling? Sorry you had words with the Boyf, Well done for having fruit and not anything else :) Hope you guys are able to either sort it out this evening or soon :)

What are the plans for today? Having a nice chilled Sunday? Food sounds good today doll, Keep it up! x

Haha I like that nickname ;)
Thanks babe, I'm sure we'll be fine... we get over stuff like this pretty easily. Not up to anything today, going to do a bit of cleaning and then have a day on the sofa seeing as the weather is crap here! xxx

Haha I like that nickname ;)
Thanks babe, I'm sure we'll be fine... we get over stuff like this pretty easily. Not up to anything today, going to do a bit of cleaning and then have a day on the sofa seeing as the weather is crap here! xxx

yeah its crap here too! I'm glad you guys get over stuff like that easily, Have you been together long? xx

yeah its crap here too! I'm glad you guys get over stuff like that easily, Have you been together long? xx

8 years, is that long? I don't know these days haha ;) xx

Catching up on diaries lol, you're doing good still :)

ive vey been with my OH 8 yrs too..I'm not sure if that's long or not either lol.

*Nudges in to conversation*

I think eight years is long, we will be six years in January :)
Aww lovely :) I love seeing relationships lasting long, don't see it much these days x

Catching up on diaries lol, you're doing good still :)

ive vey been with my OH 8 yrs too..I'm not sure if that's long or not either lol.

Seems 8 years is long so we're doing well haha ;) xx

Last edited:
Here is tea, it was so yummy :) Happy I've finally mastered home made roast potatoes! ;)
OH will be home in a minute so that'll be fun (sense my sarcasm) I'm sure we'll sort it out. If not then he gets no melted freddo and marshmallows tonight :p

CAM00831.jpg

As you can see in my sig, I've decided on a mini goal for this year.. to get into the 13's by Christmas. Me and the OH are going to London in early December so I would obviously like to be in the 13's by then, we're also going to see Taking Back Sunday (one of my favourite bands!) on the 12th December so even for then would be great! but I don't mind if I'm not. So Christmas is the main target. I think it's do able and I know I can do it :)

Defo do able! You're doing so well :) My target for now is to get to 14st lol as i like to aim little first and then keep changing my target when i get there but my over all is in the 10s by March.

OMG I LOVE TBS :p How long are you in London for? Time for a coffee with me? :p x
Yay another TBS fan! I love them, can't wait to see them :)
We're in London for 3 days, coffee sounds good!! :)xxx

Defo do able! You're doing so well :) My target for now is to get to 14st lol as i like to aim little first and then keep changing my target when i get there but my over all is in the 10s by March.

Thank you chick :) You could be in the 14's in 2 weeks if your losses stay the way they have been, I'd love you to be in the 10's by March. We can both do it :) xxx

Good morning everyone, everything with OH sorted :) He brought me back flowers so that softened the blow a little bit ;) Off running in a sec as the weather is much nicer here today, still windy but it might get me to the end faster! Lol.

Today's food.
EE

Breakfast
2 x Weetabix (Hexb) 250ml SS Milk (Hexa) Plum, Apple

Lunch
Birdseye Sun blushed tomato & basil fish (0.5 Syn) Brown rice, broccoli

Tea
Prawn Stir Fry (Dry egg noodles, prawns (obviously;)) peppers, mushrooms, onions, beansprouts, cauliflower

Snack
Crunchie (9.5 Syns) Strawberries

Good morning everyone, everything with OH sorted :) He brought me back flowers so that softened the blow a little bit ;) Off running in a sec as the weather is much nicer here today, still windy but it might get me to the end faster! Lol.

Today's food.
EE

Breakfast
2 x Weetabix (Hexb) 250ml SS Milk (Hexa) Plum, Apple

Lunch
Birdseye Sun blushed tomato & basil fish (0.5 Syn) Brown rice, broccoli

Tea
Prawn Stir Fry (Dry egg noodles, prawns (obviously;)) peppers, mushrooms, onions, beansprouts, cauliflower

Snack
Crunchie (9.5 Syns) Strawberries

Foods sounding pretty sexual today Lola! Glad you and the OH sorted it, and flowers aw, You've got him well trained :p

The birdseye fish looks amazing, granted I'd eat like 3 at a time but they do look good, are they just 1/2 syn for 1?! Dinner sounds good too lol, Prawns, Obviously haha Had to chuckle!

Deffo think a meet up is in order then! Will PM you my number if thats ok, we can arrange something :D

Back