Lola's slimming and pregnancy diary

Evening, so we told OH's parents about the baby tonight... we already had dinner planned with them tonight at their house but we debated whether to tell them yet or just wait until his Dad's birthday (which is in 2 weeks time) and give him a Grandad card instead, but we couldn't help it. They're over the moon and so excited :D

On the weight loss front, I'm going to carry on with SW as much as I can and see how I get on. I'm not pressuring myself but I don't want to use it as an excuse to eat everything in sight, so here goes :)

I better get to bed anyway, hope you are all good. Goodnight xo

Hello everyone, well I have some exciting news!! I'm 8 weeks pregnant!!! :D We're absolutely delighted, we said we were going to wait but we had no idea it had already happened. :D I can't believe I'm carrying a baby and I've had such good losses doing so (and periods) crazy! X

:O Congrats!!! I've not been on much...so pleased to see you've been doing well, and this exciting news! I'm hoping it could be me soon lol

:O Congrats!!! I've not been on much...so pleased to see you've been doing well, and this exciting news! I'm hoping it could be me soon lol

Thanks hun :) Fingers crossed it's you soon *sends baby dust* xxx

Thanks hun :) Fingers crossed it's you soon *sends baby dust* xxx

How are you feeling? Any sickness yet , hope you're one of the lucky ones that don't get sick and have an easy ride!

Thanks for the baby dust i need a lot of it aha. I love how you've changed the name of your diary to pregnancy added on lol x

How are you feeling? Any sickness yet , hope you're one of the lucky ones that don't get sick and have an easy ride!

Thanks for the baby dust i need a lot of it aha. I love how you've changed the name of your diary to pregnancy added on lol x

Sadly not a lucky one this morning.... been up since 6am throwing up. I'll get used to it I'm sure, just not yet lol!!
My food has been so bad too, this past week has been terrible.. eating everything in sight :eek:Xx

Here's what yesterdays food was....

Breakfast started off well, had porridge and milk with some fruit.
Then lunch, OH drove us to Mcdonald's as I love their tea... I thought it'd be a great idea to order a Big Mac with large fries and a diet coke (loooking back, not sure why I ordered a diet coke tbh, what was the point lol!)
Then tea we ordered an Indian, didn't agree with me (or baby) as I was throwing up like crazy, going the toilet constantly (TMI)

Then this morning, had good intentions but after spending 2+hrs throwing up all morning I couldn't be bothered so just made bacon on toast (fat on) with loads of brown sauce. Lunch will be god knows what, maybe a horse? cow?
Tea is already planned, OH is making sweet pepper pasta bake tonight. I'm sure I'll end up eating another meal after that too.... deary me :(

I'd like to say I'm trying, but I'm really not. Oh well, onwards and upwards. :)

Just eat what works for you while you're suffering with the sickness. Slimming world will still be there once that eases off xx

Just eat what works for you while you're suffering with the sickness. Slimming world will still be there once that eases off xx

That's my plan :) How're u getting on? xx

evening all, been at the hospital this evening as I had a bit of bleeding... they examined me and baby is fine. Heard baby's heartbeat for the first time too which was amazing. Bit of a stressful and upsetting day tbh, it's all new for me so I'm a bit overwhelmed typing this, bit of a shock to the system! xx

evening all, been at the hospital this evening as I had a bit of bleeding... they examined me and baby is fine. Heard baby's heartbeat for the first time too which was amazing. Bit of a stressful and upsetting day tbh, it's all new for me so I'm a bit overwhelmed typing this, bit of a shock to the system! xx

Oh I'm sorry to hear this lovely, I'm so happy everything is okay. I can't imagine how scary it must have been but take comfort in knowing that everything is ok, and that bleeding is quite common in the first few weeks (I'm sure they probably told you that) you did the right thing going to the hospital. Rest up and take care of yourself and your little one, keep remembering hearing that heartbeat, it's a precious time!! :) xxx

Thanks sweetie. It just frightened me how easily it could have went the other way, I know I only found out 2 weeks a go that I was pregnant but I have a bond already and thinking about breaking that was heartbreaking xx

I can totally understand you being scared, so pleased that everything is ok.

Hope you're going to be taking it easy today xx

Sadly not a lucky one this morning.... been up since 6am throwing up. I'll get used to it I'm sure, just not yet lol!!
My food has been so bad too, this past week has been terrible.. eating everything in sight :eek:Xx

Aw no, hope it eases soon :)

Aw hun, would defo be scary. Glad alls well though and you heard baby's heartbeat aw :) x

Thanks everyone. All is still good thank fully, no scares! Food has been great, stuck to plan today which I'm very proud of considering :D xx

Hello, just catching up :) Well done on sticking to plan, I'm so happy everything is ok. Scary times but it's baby preparing you for constant worry now lol ;) xx

Thanks all :) baby is surely testing me this week, had yet ANOTHER bleed this morning but all is ok now. Didn't go the hospital as they said to only call or go in if I was in pain and i wasn't. Scary times indeed but it's all in preparation hehe.xx

Oh no sorry to hear this again :( baby is really testing you hey? I'm glad it's nothing serious though. Things will get easier further a long I'm sure. Keep thinking about the end result! xxx

Back