London Meet - Postponed!

Summerskye

Gold Member
Hi everyone

It seems ages since we had a meeting in the London area so would anyone be interested in getting together at our regular 'haunt' Harry's Bar near to Green Park tube sometime in August?

I propose Saturday 18th August (only cos I can't make the first two Saturdays in August and the one after is August Bank Holiday weekend).

Any takers? Or am I going to be drinking fizzy water there on me tod all afternoon? :rolleyes::)

Love

Anymore for anymore? Add your name to the list if you even THINK you might be free to join us for an afternoon at the famous (nay, infamous!) Harry's Bar in London :party0016:. Jugs of fizzy water optional ....

Summerskye
Roch

Is this just an afternoon jobby or a full on night out too? If it's the later, count me in!!

xx

hmmmmm you trying to steal all the Plymouth peeps....lol.

Oooh! I didn't even check first to see if there was another meet on the same day ... ooops!! :eek:

Any thoughts about making the London meet the following Saturday, the 25th, instead? Or is it unlikely that peeps going to Plymouth wouldn't be coming to London anyway? :rolleyes:

As for whether it's an afternoon jobby or all-day/nighter, I'm game either way ;)

Oooh! I didn't even check first to see if there was another meet on the same day ... ooops!! :eek:

Any thoughts about making the London meet the following Saturday, the 25th, instead? Or is it unlikely that peeps going to Plymouth wouldn't be coming to London anyway? :rolleyes:

As for whether it's an afternoon jobby or all-day/nighter, I'm game either way ;)

Thats ok ....lol. Im sure we will still get bladdered no matter how many turn up.
Boy could do with a night out right now

we could always draw a line down the map and split the meeters equally lol

I want to come. Are we talking about 25 August? I can come anytime in August. Away until 24 June so just add my name please
Irene xx

I'm just giggling at the thought of splitting people down the middle .. it would certainly make losing weight a darn sight easier I guess :giggle:

As I guess most people who can get to London might find the trip to Plymouth a little far (and vice versa), let's leave the date as the 18th August for now.

We've only ever met up in the afternoon in the past, but if peeps want to make an evening of it suggestions for evening venues would be very welcome :cool:

Anymore for anymore? Add your name to the list if you even THINK you might be free to join us for an afternoon at the famous (nay, infamous!) Harry's Bar in London :party0016:. Jugs of fizzy water optional ....

Summerskye
Roch
Irene

I want to come. Are we talking about 25 August? I can come anytime in August. Away until 24 June so just add my name please
Irene xx

Sticking with 18th August for now, honey ... and added your name as requested xx

Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you should defo change the date shazza!!!! I'm down for the plymouth meet but would also love to do a london meet aswell... as there's not many people down for the london meet a change of date shoudn't be too difficult?!?!?!

Er Jem did you get my text about plymouth?!?!?!?!

Sharon :)

I can come down for the London meet if it can be a little later in August? Let us know what you think. :D

Back