London meet

LOL ... I might post on it to raise it up!

I would like to come and have pencilled it in my diary but tbh it all depends on my money situation as I'm not working but looking for a job and don't live in London! i will keep my eye on this thread...

Hey Laydee, could you not also see if there are any takers for a meet up where you are? Perhaps a little further on in the year.

That's probably a better idea for us Northerners FT, yes. :)

Will see how you guys get on then find out how many up here fancy meeting. Thanks. :)

It doesn't have to cost alot of pennies! We don't have to shop either, but Westfield will be a good place as it offers alot of variety (said like I know what I am talking about! lol I have never been there)

Will be a fabulous meet and will be the start of a fantastic new year for so many of us!

Kat xx

its a bit far from me tbh, but you never know - i will keep watching the thread nearer the time
daisy x

The year of the Skinny!!!! Ladies, no doubt by that time in Jan I will be flat broke, but it would be brilliant to meet up for a coffee and a chat :) Btw, you lovely Northern lot, I come up there often, so would love to meet any/all of you when I get up to that part of the world. I always drive up so have a car and can get around easily :)

Jez
xx

I am just bringing this post back to the top again to remind you all of the London meet that is going ahead.

Sunday January 10th 2010 at Westfield!

The more the merrier folks!

Kat xx

ooohh such a hardship lucy ;-)

(u lucky bugger!!)

lol - i dont blame you!! I wouldnt have been so casual!! I would have had it in capital letters flashing in numerous colours

Just bumping this back up to the top as a reminder and for those who haven't seen it!

Don't forget the London meet - Sunday January 10th in Westfield, Shepherds Bush. We will sort times and a meeting place nearer the time!

Hope to get a few peeps there and as was said earlier on in the post - Westfield has alot to offer so should meet everyone's needs.

Kat xx

thanks for upping this :)
x

Hi guys I should be attending as long as I am not working. Looking forward to meeting you all.

Hi
I have been telling my OH about this meet and he says he will try to arrange us coming down for the weekend with our friends and I can come and meet up with everyone - fingers crossed.It is my birthday on the 9th so he said it would be nice to go away for the weekend for that.
i will let you know later if we have sorted it, it would be great to get to meet everyone.
Milli x

Back