London Moonwalk tonight

busywoman

Just wondered how many minimin-ers are doing this tonight?
Having a green day in readiness & carving it up! Have used my HEs for cheese (jacket potato & beans for lunch), bread (egg & bacon sarnie for breakfast) & porridge before I head into town tonight.
Synned the bacon & had 4 falafels too (2 syns). Banana, apple & berries in porridge.
Hoping I've eaten enough!!
Good luck & roll on mile 26!

Good luck on your moonwalk. Did it several years ago when I lived in the UK, really enjoyed it.

Good luck tonight
I walked the moonwalk in Edinburgh 2 years ago and still remember the fabulous support and encouragement
From everyone. It's a brilliant feeling of achievement when you cross the line .......even if it did take 9 hours !!!
You go girl !!

Never heard of it but it sounds fun, just the sort of thing a goth like me would do, I might ask my Brother who lives in London about it and maybe next year, go down and stay with him and take part...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Hiya busywoman, How did it go?

My one was horrible :cry:!! All done though thanks goodness and lots of money raised for a good cause.

Think i'm going to get a gain tonight tho....been 100% all week except for yesterday. Can't say I was too bad yesterday but certainly wasn't "on plan" :(

Equally awful I expect! Never again!
Glad of the achievement & all that but being tired, freezing cold & exhausted are too many negatives!!
Not too bad plan wise but having pizza as celebratory treat tonight!
WI for me in Thursday so will see if completing a marathon is effective body magic?!
Well done!!

Well done busywoman and Cleogin on completing such a great achievement for a really worthwhile cause - and I hope you're not too sore today! xxx

Back