Lonely in Liverpool

amersham

Hi just signed up for this, hoping for some good advice. Been on the tablets just over a week now and lost 6lbs without any major side effects. Would just like to know what type of things people eat generally :wave_cry::wave_cry:

Hey amersham, well done on your loss so far :)

Things I eat generally.....
Breakfast-cereal, marmite on toast, yogurt, fruit, muller rice.

Lunch-Beans on toast, wholemeal rolls with cheese triangles and salad, jacket potato with beans, soup and bread.

Dinner-Vege spag bol, Vege cottage pie with extra veg, Stir fry with noodles, Chilli con carne on a jacket potato, Quorn sausages with oven chips and beans.

Snacks-Fruit, yogurt, muller rice, ryvita minis, veg sticks dipped in a cheese triangle or 2! (extra light laughing cow cheese triangles are less than 5% fat so they are ok to eat)

The list is endless! Try quorn products if you dont already coz they are low in fat and you can get allsorts (Chicken style pieces, 'meat'balls, mince) and make yummy meals from it.

Hope that helps.
Claire x

oh p.s- If you have a sweet tooth/like pudding after dinner then weight watchers desserts are a life saver! They are tasty, under the 5% fat, and calorie wise they aren't that bad.

Hi just signed up for this, hoping for some good advice. Been on the tablets just over a week now and lost 6lbs without any major side effects. Would just like to know what type of things people eat generally :wave_cry::wave_cry:

Thanks for that Blue Butterfly. Sounds similar to what I eat anyway. I usually have a mullerlight, Specail K bar & banana for breakfast. Onion Ryvita with low fat cheese spread for dinner with fruit, and eat loads of jackets with stuff made from quorn mince, gammon, etc. for tea. Hope you achieve you're christmas goal

Back