lonely

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by chunky-monkey77, 3 September 2009 Social URL.

1. chunky-monkey77

chunky-monkey77 i seriously swear i am up 2 no good !

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(15.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i am not my own for at he min and me not like . house 2 empty and i am lonely miss having someone to talk to, dont know how anyone can live on their own . driving test on mon and am petrified even though i have done it about 5 times b4 every time i take test my nerves go out the window and i feel sick .

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ryansmummy

Ryansmummy Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.86%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Aww hun, it's rubbish living on your own, but then sometimes it's good!

Good luck with your test on Mon, sorry I have no wise words cos I failed twice and the 3rd time lucky I was severely hungover, infact was probably still over the limit (oh naughty me!)

4. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

I agree with ^^, sometimes being on your own is great but other times it's not so good.
    I used to like being on my own but now I hate it when OH is away, how things change.
    Good luck on Monday, just try to relax, take some rescue remedy and you will be fine. As for the loneliness, talk to us hun, someone is always here. xx

5. byron

byron Full Member

you,ll be fine on here with us to talk to lol- or get on the recipes section n make yourself something scrummy to eat(healthy woop woop!!) hahahah good luck on yr driving test im sure you will be fab!!!
    laura xx

6. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    I'd love some time to myself! OH is retired and always here!
    Why don't you get some rescue remedy from Boots for your nerves? But not too much cos the base is brandy! (you only have a couple of drops!)

7. hypa2008

hypa2008 Full Member

Start Weight:
    31st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    16st13lb(54.23%)
    Diet:
    caveman
    Be lonely isn't a nice feeling I get lonely when my OH is at work on lates and finishes midnight. But i took up going to the gym to help with this now so I dont feel so lonely these days.

Driving test wise I was same as you it took 7 tests to get my pinky but I got there in the end. It was always my nerves that let me down in the end I took resue remmedy, quiet life and got this hypnosis driving test cd from amazon and all combined together as well as 3 hour lessons every day 5 days before the test concentrating on test routes all helped. The thing is practice seriously. But you know what it may taken me 7 tests but I am no points on my lincince now and I have been a driver 3 years now and all my mates who passed 1st and second time have been in accidents, points so practice is really the key. The hour hour you have under instruction the better the driver if you ask me.

8. ilovelife

ilovelife Wishing and hoping!

aw we all get lonely at times - just do something to take your mind of it like cook hehe good luck with driving test - i botled out with my in oct through nerves so you are brave to do it. remember the more practice at it the better you become :)

9. ilovelife

ilovelife Wishing and hoping!

did you know rescue rememdy has alcohol in it lol

10. mumtheshopper

mumtheshopper Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    WW
    I've never had rescue remedy, but I went to the doctor for my 6th driving test, and he gave me something that worked. I passed that time.

Lynda

11. jezebel

jezebel Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    my other half went away for a week yesterday so far ive done the shopping totaly cleaned the house intend to spend rest of week with no housework to do coz it wont get dirty eating sw nice foods that he would say should you be having that watch everything on tv that i want and work my way through all the dvds he doesnt fancy lol .he was made redundant 8 months ago so is here all the time lol i intend to make the most of the peace lol (having said that its only day 2 and im already bored lol) good luck with your test im sure you will do fine xx

12. vixkat

vixkat Cambridge Consultant

just wanna say good luck with test on monday, you can do it, i am sorry you feeling lonely x hope you feel better soon x x x

13. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Living on your own isnt the worst thing you know, some people have no choice but you make the best of it it could be a hell of a lot worse. My mum is adapting to living on her own after being with someone for 42 years at least you living on your own is only temporary and he'll be back soon, you could be a lot worse off than you are.

14. Wacky Jacky

Wacky Jacky Size 10 in time for 2010!

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(38.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Best o'luck'n'stuff with the driving test - nice of you to warn us all to stay out of your area on Monday - (hee hee ........ just kiddin' doll) ;) I'm sure you'll do fine.

My sister failed her test 4 times so went to the doctor who gave her something to calm her nerves down - she passed! She was so sure it was down to the 2 pills from the doc but it turned out to be ASPIRIN! - that's no kiddin' - so all the best! ;)

Make the most of the peace and quiet - there are a lot of us out here who would love some - we've got 10 grandchildren and we're really chuffed they've got school to go to!

15. jockiejoe

jockiejoe Wanting Is The Key

Start Weight:
    22st8.8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    11st3.8lb(49.81%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Bit Of This n That & exercise
    Well guys there is a big difference in been alone, ie living alone etc. I can be alone ie on my own in home etc, but not LONELY. Loneliness is a state of mind I believes, unless ur a person who has no friends/family etc.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.