long hard day but i survived

newcastlechick

What a silly billy i am. Only went and forgot my shake for work today. So had to go from 7am (morning shake) until 6pm when i got home to have my 2nd shake!!
never had so much water in my life!! must have had about 8 pints to get me through it.
Oh well means i have another shake to look forward to whilst watching american idol final

Good on ya gal. WTG

Oh hon...... what a mare.......... Well done though for sticking with it and not going for an alternative........ thats fab.. You must have been peeing for England.. Lol
You should be proud that must have been tough xx

Gosh silly billy indeed, it must have been so hard for you but how fabulous that you manage to keep on track, enjoy your shake laden night, tonigh :D

I usually have my first at 3pm, then 2 in the evening (I'm a night time grazer) but going for that long between shakes would have killed me so well done hun!
Now i dont expect to see you on here for most of the night as you will be living on the toilet at a guess! lol
xxx

I did the exact same thing today! I was supposed to go meet a friend from work for a fizzy water and a catch-up but had to cancel so I could rush home for soup. Now I've got a bar to look forward to as well. Mmmm.

Well done you!! That is real determination!
Take a spare bar or tetra to work with you tomorrow, just in case you forget again!!
Take care x

well done on getting through a tough day...
you are a fab example of how it can be done when we really want it!

Enjoy your last shake!
xx

Well done for getting through the day, it must have been really hard!! I bet you wont be forgetting your shake again!! x

Goes to show that it can be done. Show's how much you want to lose the weight. Well done you!!

Back