Long time lurker first time poster

Trose1203

I have been lurking around for a while, so thought i would post,,i started my weight loss journey four years ago with weight watchers lost 60lbs and got lazy and put 30 back on, did lipotrim in july for five weeks and lost two stone, went on holidays stayed steady for two months then went on an emotional eating frenzy and gained 10lbs in two weeks, i started two weeks ago again and have lost 13lbs so far, i dont know if ur like me but i always beat myself up when i gain,,,but just came to the realization this morning that i am 70lbs down since i first started this journey,,,i got emotional when i thought about it,,,so from now on instead of putting myself down,,,im gonna be my own cheerleader lol,,i want to thank u all for your posts and being so generous with sharing your stories,they really keep me going, so thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!

Hello and welcome honey! We're delighted that you've 'come out' and decided to join us properly!

Well done on your fantastic weight loss so far, that's one helluva achievement! Have you got much more to lose? X

thanx for the welcome sandra, i promise to be more active on the site from now on,,,i probably need to loose about 40-50lbs more but now i feel its acheiveable,,,so thats a great feeling..

Welcome, and huge well done on your success :) Now your posts can inspire others too :D

xx

Welcome! :D xxx

Hi Trose, welcome to the site :) x

Hi Trose and welcome to the forum... Make sure you keep posting so you can help us newbies along x x

Good luck hun x x

Back