LONG TIME NO SPEAK!!!!

Discussion in 'Exante' started by BKC1969, 22 March 2011 Social URL.

1. BKC1969

BKC1969 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(7.63%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hello all, Im back... Well have not been away as such, just not posted (my failures!!) for a while.

On week six now & still lost 15lb, which I know is still good but when you consider I lost 12 of it in week 1 then it's not too good.

I'm soooo good till the blooming weekend & then it all goes to pot. Anyway I'm still on target for my 3 stones before the holiday on the 14th May.

Im not weighing now till Friday, that's not will power though its loss of battery in my scales. I got on them on the weekend & they we reading Lo Lo Lo, so I said to myself I must be doing something right!!!!!!! lol!x

Anyway Hubbi away from tomorrow till Sunday night so I can do a complete weekend without alcohol & food. Hubbi is becoming a bit of a fat feeder again.!!

Exercise is going well & really enjoying my Zumba class on a Wednesday night, though to look at me after you wouldnt think so. Its not getting any easier either, reckon I'm so uncoordinated it takes all my effort and brain power to stay on my feet, let alone put steps in with hand movements!

Hope everyone is doing wellxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cybill

cybill Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(14.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Welcome back, and good luck getting to your goal in May :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.