Step 1 Sole Source Long way ahead of me

Your weight will do that - its mean and oesnt ome off in a nice straight line- i can go day with no loss and thrn suddenly drop 3- very fustrating - but keep going

So two weeks behind me. Cannot say it's easy. I thought that after the first week I'll get used to it and it will get easier but it is a battle every day. The second week i was weighing myself every day and seeing that I am not losing weight as fast as I imagined was pretty discouraging. I lost barely 3 lb the second week. Unfortunately there was a major crisis on day 13. I slipped and had a slice of cheese, 3 cherry tomatoes and two olives. Strange choice, I know. It wasn't much but it was a cheat and of course right the next day i had even bigger cravings and I had cheese and bite of fish. I cannot even bare the thought of Cambridge soup, las night I thought I won't be able to eat it and I really wasn't to et the whole thing :( I woke up today with hopefully new strength so will see. I am still determined to lose Ll my ugly weight but I am not so sure i'll be able to do it on Cambridge the whole time....

Back