Long way to go..

I go on a thursday evening at the moment, not sure when it will be when I move into development. Hadn't heard of gymophobics... what's that all about and how much does it cost?

see Ladies Only Gym Franchise, Women’s Fitness Centre, Female Health Club, Nationwide, UK, it is in St Johns street, its this little gym where it is Women only, no mirrors and they play girly tunes! they have an instructor on the floor and basically you have 30 minute workouts. There are ten machines and everybody has 3 mins on each then you swop so there are no fit people hovering!! It is designed for maximum effect in 30 mins basically. They take all your measurements every 10 weeks and update your programme so you just follow your card every time to see what you have to do. Its cool cos it doesnt take up too much time! It cost £28 per month but you have to pay to join up (like most gyms I've found) and at the moment the joining fee is £75 but normally its more. The good thing I found when I was there was that it was full of ordinary people who are kinda in the same boat, apparently the oldest lady who goes is 88!. I havent started yet so cant definitely recommend it but it looks quite cool.

Just an update re: Gymophobics, I have been a few times now and it is really good. I feel completely comfortable and its only half hour so I can cope with that. Yet to see the results but I have an assessment in another few weeks. :)

Mee too!

Urgh! As a newbie, I don't have an avatar and can't fit my goals into the signature - lots to lose too.

The blueprint for a better life:

Ultimate Goal:

Lose 9st 7lbs, maintain forever

Mini Goals:

2st down 08/05/08 holiday :eek:

3st down 05/06/08 cool in summer :cool:

5st down 31/07/08 goodbye obesity :jelous:

6 .5 st down 18/09/08. family do :eek:

7.5 st down 16/10/08. 1lb new lowest adult weight. :D

8st 1lb down 13/11/08.. 9lbs to go!

9st 5lbs down 13/12/08. Goal! :cool:

Maintenance. To infinity and beyond! No sniggers, please, this is heartfelt.:p