Looby Lou

Emma_2008

Gold Member
Looby Lou,

just noticed you are from Aldershot..... SNAP! Haha.

I'm only down the other end of M3 in Richmond!!
We should have a surrey/hampshire meet!! :) x

I'm only down the other end of M3 in Richmond!!
We should have a surrey/hampshire meet!! :) x

Oooh we so should!!! I've not seen too many people from around my area :cool:

I think Looby Lou must be going to the same WW meeting as me as my WI is tonight too, i wonder if anyone else does? Ooooh EXCITING!!!!! x

Yeah no-ones from my way... thats why I class Aldershot as 'near' in comparison to everyone else! LoL x

Hi Emma 2008 sorry just noticed ur post, I went to Connaught School meeting is that the same as you?

Le sigh...and I'm on my own all the way over here :( x

Shall we do a swap for a month! Lol.

We'll all make some puppets of ourselves for you and you can sit them all around your front room lol.

Actually hey, i might be onto something there! I could stick an angry face of SV on my fridge and i might feel so naughty about eating junk that it might discourage me from reaching in for food!!!! LOL x

Emma,
Do you live in Aldershot, I live near Newport School

My mum does, i moved to Ash Green to live with my nan. My mum lives near North Lane. So very near!

Hehe i used to go to Newport:D I'm 19 now, i left in......1990 something lol.

I'm 25, and I moved here from Bolton, Lancashire in 2002 to be with my husband who I met on a girly holiday in Ibiza, anyway Good luck I'm staying for the meeting next week so maybe we'll cross paths
Lindsey x

I'm 25, and I moved here from Bolton, Lancashire in 2002 to be with my husband who I met on a girly holiday in Ibiza, anyway Good luck I'm staying for the meeting next week so maybe we'll cross paths
Lindsey x

Yeah i am staying for the meeting next week i think. Well you can see what i look like so you will have to let me know if you saw me next time lol. thanks, you too! x

Back