Look what I've now got to keep my mind off of eating!!

Short haired I think. I used to cry after I'd left my children at the child minders when they were babies.

That's good, I think short haired might be easier for me to handle as a newbie cat owner!! Couldn't cope with trying to unmatte him!!

Lol I actually treat him like a baby!! So imagine what I'm gonna be like if I ever have a baby!!! Lol

He is soo soft! Although he hates me today for leaving him all day!!!

He keeps making really weird squeaks too today lol

Aww he's so cute. He'll get used to being left after a while.

Does he chatter or chirrup, just for a moment, almost like a bird?! It means they're happy to see you! I can't remember what the other noises mean but you can google it, they are such adorable little creatures (until they shred your sofa!) lol

He's adorable!!! Fair play to you for rescuing him!!! :) he looks short haired to me.

He was shredding tonight so had to get scolded!

Nope he hasn't made any noises like that.... Think the only time he actually really likes me is when I'm sleeping lol! He was making squeaky noises when I was tickling his belly earlier and I was worried I was hurting him?

You'll have to get him a scratching post. I must admit though that my cat still shreds the furniture despite having one!

You'll have to get him a scratching post. I must admit though that my cat still shreds the furniture despite having one!

You can get an anti scratch spray, it doesn't completely stop them but it does deter them. My newly carpeted bottom stair is already showing signs of being destroyed, used the spray and the little toe-rag just moved several stairs up!

He was making squeaky noises when I was tickling his belly earlier and I was worried I was hurting him?

He'd let you know if he didn't like it, you'd get a hiss or good swipe! They all have their own little language, you'll get used to what he's saying ;-)

Lol he has one! He just climbs up it like King Kong and slides back down again lol!!

He's been left today with free roaming of my bedroom and the hallway so hopefully he will be good and I won't have to buy my mum a new carpet lol

He was chirping this morning!! I think he was def huffing with me last night cus this is the first night he hasn't gotten into bed with me and slept on my pillow!! But was all over me this morning lol!! And it was a similar noise to last night but more prominent if you get me?

He was chirping this morning!! I think he was def huffing with me last night cus this is the first night he hasn't gotten into bed with me and slept on my pillow!! But was all over me this morning lol!! And it was a similar noise to last night but more prominent if you get me?

Aww bless! When I woke this morning my cat was laid on me purring and stroking my face with his paw. They can be really affectionate.

Adorable!! It's so special when they find you and choose you to be their mummy! Our Bella cat adopted us in January and she is just the loveliest thing! What's even better is Chris said no cat to me when we moved in together and then one jury showed up 6 months later. He thinks I planned it lol.

He looks so tiny! X

Lol you really just can't say no to them like!!

I've been reading up and if they sleep with you and groom you it means that they trust you!!

Back