1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Look What We Found / Tees Valley Syns! Major help needed please!

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by LuhLuhLoser, 28 May 2014 Social URL.

1. LuhLuhLoser

LuhLuhLoser 4. 8. 15. 16. 23. 42.

I was just wondering if anybody knew the syn values for the Look What We Found ready meal pouches. The one's I'm looking out for are:

• Thai Red Chicken Curry
    • Thai Green Chicken Curry
    • Chicken Korma (dread to think of the syns in this!)
    • Beef meatballs

Major thank yous in advance! :) x

E x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Pebblesx

Pebblesx Well-Known Member

Chilli con crane 1.5
    Meatballs 5.0
    Thai green curry with prawns 2syns + hex a
    Lamb hot pot 1.5

That's all I could find Hun. Sorry, hth a little.

Never heard if these, what are they like and where can I find them? Need a few lunch ideas, getting bored of salad now!

Last edited: 28 May 2014
  4. LuhLuhLoser

LuhLuhLoser 4. 8. 15. 16. 23. 42.

Thanks! It definitely helps :) They're really nice. They don't taste like regular microwave meals! They're quite expensive though. I think they do them in most supermarkets near the bachelor's pasta and rice stuff. They also have a website Home Delivery Ready Meals, UK - Look What We Found. x

5. Pebblesx

Pebblesx Well-Known Member

Might have a look in tescos today n give them a go :) x