Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Sin Values of Look What We Found

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by chudleighval, 8 February 2010 Social URL.

1. chudleighval

chudleighval Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    sw
    Hi,
    Can anyone please tell me the sin value of any of the Look What We Found range of foods please, I have been trying !!! to do diet chef diet but not getting on very well. Its me not the diet !!! I have bought alot of meals from Look What We Found and would like to use them on SW if possible. I have most of the meals on offer. So if anyone would be good enough to post the sin values that would be a great help. Im thinking of rejoining my local SW group in the morning. I just cannot do this alone.
    Hugs
    Val

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. squiddie

squiddie Starting Again!

Start Weight:
    27st9lb
    Current Weight:
    23st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(13.7%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Look What We Found! Complete Meals! [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Herdwick Mutton Stew with Pearl Barley & Root Vegetables, ambient 300g pouch[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [​IMG] 1 Syns on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 1 Syns [​IMG] Green 8½ Syns [/FONT]

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Look What We Found! Complete Meals!
    Gloucester Old Spot Pork Meatballs & Butter Beans in Rich Tomato Sauce, a 300g pouch[/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [​IMG] 3 Syns on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 3 Syns [​IMG] Green 6½ Syns [/FONT]
    [/FONT]​

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Look What We Found!
    Complete Meals! Home Reared Beef in Black Velvet Porter with Maris Piper Potatoes, amb 320g pouch[/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [​IMG] 2 Syns on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 2 Syns [​IMG] Green 7½ Syns [/FONT]
    [/FONT]​

These are the ones I found when I typed in 'meals'. If you give me some names I might be able to find some others :)

Natt

4. chudleighval

chudleighval Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    sw
    Oh you angel , that has been a great help. If you could find me the beef chilli and the beef bolognese that would be wonderful. It means I can eat these ready meals and still stick to SW . I will be back thetre in the morning.
    Once again many thanks
    Val

5. squiddie

squiddie Starting Again!

Start Weight:
    27st9lb
    Current Weight:
    23st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(13.7%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Look What We Found! Traditional Kitchen Recipes, Home Reared Beef Chilli Con Carne, ambient 300g pouch[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [​IMG] 6 Syns on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 6 Syns [​IMG] Green 9 Syns [/FONT]
    [/FONT]​

Sorry I can find that one, but if you can find me the nutritional info (cals, fat, protein, carbs) i'll look it up for you.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.