Sin Values of Look What We Found

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by chudleighval, 8 February 2010 Social URL.

1. chudleighval

chudleighval Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    sw
    Hi,
    Can anyone please tell me the sin value of any of the Look What We Found range of foods please, I have been trying !!! to do diet chef diet but not getting on very well. Its me not the diet !!! I have bought alot of meals from Look What We Found and would like to use them on SW if possible. I have most of the meals on offer. So if anyone would be good enough to post the sin values that would be a great help. Im thinking of rejoining my local SW group in the morning. I just cannot do this alone.
    Hugs
    Val

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. squiddie

squiddie Starting Again!

Start Weight:
    27st9lb
    Current Weight:
    23st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(13.7%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Look What We Found! Complete Meals! [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Herdwick Mutton Stew with Pearl Barley & Root Vegetables, ambient 300g pouch[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [​IMG] 1 Syns on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 1 Syns [​IMG] Green 8½ Syns [/FONT]

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Look What We Found! Complete Meals!
    Gloucester Old Spot Pork Meatballs & Butter Beans in Rich Tomato Sauce, a 300g pouch[/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [​IMG] 3 Syns on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 3 Syns [​IMG] Green 6½ Syns [/FONT]
    [/FONT]​

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Look What We Found!
    Complete Meals! Home Reared Beef in Black Velvet Porter with Maris Piper Potatoes, amb 320g pouch[/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [​IMG] 2 Syns on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 2 Syns [​IMG] Green 7½ Syns [/FONT]
    [/FONT]​

These are the ones I found when I typed in 'meals'. If you give me some names I might be able to find some others :)

Natt

4. chudleighval

chudleighval Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    sw
    Oh you angel , that has been a great help. If you could find me the beef chilli and the beef bolognese that would be wonderful. It means I can eat these ready meals and still stick to SW . I will be back thetre in the morning.
    Once again many thanks
    Val

5. squiddie

squiddie Starting Again!

Start Weight:
    27st9lb
    Current Weight:
    23st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(13.7%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Look What We Found! Traditional Kitchen Recipes, Home Reared Beef Chilli Con Carne, ambient 300g pouch[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [​IMG] 6 Syns on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 6 Syns [​IMG] Green 9 Syns [/FONT]
    [/FONT]​

Sorry I can find that one, but if you can find me the nutritional info (cals, fat, protein, carbs) i'll look it up for you.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.