looked in the mirror.....

nattyk

...and want to cry!! have put on so much weight, I am just soooo angry at myself.....after I lost 22lb with WW about year 1/2 ago....guess what it is all back on again...why o why can't I just stay at one weight - up, down, up, down!!! story of my life...

I need to get a grip....and fast!!! I hate myself at the moment...been to France for holiday and ate loads!!! not been to the gym much due to school holidays...so feeling unfit.....but managed to get to the gym today, so feel abit better....going to re-read (again) my WW book at get back in the zone...I know I can do it..I have done it before....

Wish me luck and I am sure I will be logging on for help, advise and tips..

xx

Good luck hun, i know how you feel! I just love my food so much! but also want to be 4 stone smaller!! rubbish!! We just have to try!xx

Aw, I know, it's a horrible feeling but you will have enjoyed your holidays and you're doing something about it now, that's the main thing.

Good luck with your journey! :)

You've done the right thing, deciding to do something about it, if it makes you unhappy :)
Welcome to the clan, good luck on your journey :)

just scrap past few moths of rubbish an start again from today,,best of luck x

There is no point beating yourself up about it hun; we've all been there; you just need to draw a line under all your yo-yo dieting and make your goal weight your final destination, and then when you get there know that you will get some extra points each day to maintain your weight. Now you have found us merry lot we can help you through the bad times good luck and just remember this is the last time you will see that weight, because next time there will be no going back x :D

Back