Looking for a buddy for slimming world. Started 2 days ago!!

Hi BMG hope all goes well today x :)

Hi. Can I join you? I've been on sw for a few weeks and lost 10lb so far.
I work full time, luckily only during term time, have 4 kids and have just finished a degree so know it's hard fitting everything in!! Good luck going back to work x

Sent from my eye phone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi All. We are quiet aren't we. Made red Thai chicken curry last night, recipe from SW little book of sauces adding chicken, baby Corn and mange tout - hubby said his fav yet. Been feeling munchy yesterday and today but kept to plan and had extra fruit and free food. Counted in a large glass of red wine at the beach pub this afternoon :). Hoping for at least 0.5 off this week to get my 2 stone award - hope everyone is doing ok x

Wow two stone off..... Good luck with that pesky 0.5 then! You've been really good, I was naughty yesterday and had about a million syns in alcohol at a festival! Worth it though hehe
Back on track today, veggie spag Bol with salad for tea.

Thanks Aqua. Yep the festival was fab :) I hoping to get back into the 10's at wi this week so fingers crossed
Have a good day x

Hello everyone, how have you been, welcome loveis and congratulations on your loss so far brilliant. BMG how's life back in work going?

Hi all

Been away again because of work.. And will be away again on Thursday manage to eat healthy but the drink lets me down, well I let myself down. Don't help staying in a pub...

Hope everyone is well x

Hi everyone! Great being back at work but for some reason my back is killing me, just at the base of my spine and has now travelled to my neck! The healthy eating has been better this week but not the best! but I'm happy enough. Exercise is out because of my back but Hopefully when the pain subsides I'll be back to exercise. Hoping to lose something tomorrow night at wi!! Hope everyone is Still on track!

Hi all

Been away again because of work.. And will be away again on Thursday manage to eat healthy but the drink lets me down, well I let myself down. Don't help staying in a pub...

Hope everyone is well x

Hi I am great but clearly your twin in terms of alcohol which lets me down every time lol. I find the difficult part of being away from home is alcohol, what else do you do!!!! Good luck

Hi everyone! Great being back at work but for some reason my back is killing me, just at the base of my spine and has now travelled to my neck! The healthy eating has been better this week but not the best! but I'm happy enough. Exercise is out because of my back but Hopefully when the pain subsides I'll be back to exercise. Hoping to lose something tomorrow night at wi!! Hope everyone is Still on track!

Hi BMG, sorry about you back. Mine has come and gone over the years. Good luck for WI. I had an extra 2 lb blip this week I am hoping to get shot of this week

Hi everyone! How are we all? Would love your thai curry recipe Sharon! Is it spicy? Xx

Green Thai curry is from Asia cookbook - well worth 4.95, red that curry from Little book of sauces at 3.95 - both great buys Tasha. Red curry I added cooked chicken breast, baby corn and mange tout. Can recommend both. Spicy but yummy.

Attachments

• image-1529009322.jpg
    image-1529009322.jpg
    473.2 KB · Views: 24
  • image-1278215312.jpg
    image-1278215312.jpg
    467.5 KB · Views: 28
Back