Looking for a buddy or two!

Meggity

I am realising that this process may take some time - and judging by reading some of the posts on the forum here, that there will be a few highs and lows to go along with it.

I'd love to meet and chat with others who are just starting Exante like I am, and maybe we can cheer and chivvy each of us along. I am going to be doing the Total Solution for at least another seven months (am 17stone now, and aim to get down to at least 11 stone by April). So if there is anyone else in a similar situation or who wants someone to share stuff, moan and cheer with over the next few months, come join me! :D

Hey Meggity, welcome. I don't mind buddying up, I'm on day 8 but to be honest we're starting at a similar weight so we could support each other on our similar journeys.

I have just ordered mine and should be here tomorrow so I too would like someone who can help me xx I will start Thursday as my delivery says they will be here by morning !!!! Woop woop

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The more the merrier :D

I'm starting in the morning (Wed) and it looks as though we have a similar amount all to loose. We can do this!

*waves shyly*

Hi guys! I've just started the Exante TS today, so I'd also be up for this! I find things like this are much easier to do with other like minded people, right? I have a friend at work who started yesterday, but it'd be nice to have some online folks too! We can chivvy each other one, and remind each other why we're doing it when we start craving things we shouldn't! LOL

I have 9 stone 7 lbs to lose, and I'm hoping to lose at least 4 by Christmas. Fingers crossed!

Woop woop.... We can do this guys. This site has been really hady for me getting through week one and I've started to notice subtle differences in my body already. Today is the beginning of week two for me so I've started exercise and I feel great. Come on guys, I'm rooting for you all. Good luck with week 1

I need to change my signature I have about 7 stone to loose so roll on Thursday can't wait to start now x

Hi Dylan and welcome to the gang!

Ok, so how are things going for everyone? My first day is nearly over. Loved the Porridge this morning, indecisive at the carbonara just now, and have one shake to go this evening. Not sure how I am going to get through lots of water each day.... will be sitting on the loo for most of it otherwise!

How did you get on?

Hey Meggity... Congratulations on getting through Day 1.
Today was a lovely... Had a choc shake for breakfast, vanilla for lunch and going to have strawberry for dinner. No major issues to report. Have you tried water flavors? You might find it easier to get through your water intake this way. I have peach and its lurvely...

Hey how are you all? I am nearing the end of day three on three a day looking to lose 3 stone in total... Have found that I was really craving food on Monday and Tuesday but that has started to subside today and am feeling energetic, am not into exercise too much but have walked 2 miles each day which makes me feel better. I am struggling with the water intake.

Hiya, can I join in too?!!

Been doing Lipotrim for a while but switched to exante and loooovving it!! So much easier and tastier! I'm on Day 6 now and would love to do Total solution up until Christmas.
I have a good 6 stone to lose :sigh: , and it feels like it's going to be a long haul...but I am actually enjoying the shakes, bars and meals so far, so fingers crossed!!!
xx

Hello everyone, day 10 tomorrow, still haven't experienced a rush of energy or complete non hunger but hanging in xx

Hey all, well thats day one done! Just..... loads more to come.

Actually feeling really positive about this - this time it WILL work. Will be turning 40 next summer (OMG!) so that's one deadline, but more than that, I've been living with breast cancer for the last 36 months and having now been given the all clear I am determined I will live my life to the full. And that means, ditching the flab, getting out there and enjoying it :D

Feeling thinner (and happier) already. Bring on tomorrow, one day at a time is my way forward I think. Its a lovely sense of achievement to head to bed with :)

Wow Meggity,

Well done on beating the cancer and getting the all clear. Definitely puts things in perspective.

You sound really determined and positive and will definitely reach your target by your 40th with your amazing attitude. Go girl!!!

xxxx

I'll join. I'd like to lose 6 stone but I'd be happy with 5.
So pleased you've got the all clear meggity! Love your positive attitude!!!!
:)

Thanks Katie and Minnie - I'll be dragging you along on this journey with me!

So.... we currently have:

Me (!)
Gemin17
AmZie
Dylan18
AndyI
Kate_grace
TraceyH28
Minnie1986

.... all signed up for.... BOOT CAMP! :D

On another note - currently munching through my porridge packet atm. After reading a few other threads, I added a sprinkling of cinnamon this morning to it = Scrummy :)

Exante boot camp! I like it lol.

I'm classing today as my day 1 officially. I've done a couple of days but had lunch out yday with my mum (I had salad though and avoided the carbs!). Plus I've now weighed myself so I have my start weight. And measures every inch of me lmao for my inch loss :)

Back