Looking for a buddy or two!

Start today at least 6 stone to loose but I want to loose 4 on ts and then 2 on ws xxx quite excited to start feeling ready for the challenge so I would like to join the group x please x

Just seen I am :)) do we post our losses on here xxx good luck everyone and fantastic news for you beating cancers a*** xxx

Yes, lets post losses! If we record our own start weights this week (or current weight if you have already started) and then on Monday next week I'll make a new 'BOOT CAMP' post and we can post out losses. That way we an become accountable for each other? What I will do is start something like this:

Calender week 33:

AmZie - Start weight weighed
AndyI
Dylan18
Gemin17 - Start weight weighed
Kate_grace
Meggity - Start weight weighed
Minnie1986
TraceyH28

then, on Monday I'll post:

Calender week 34:
AmZie - x lbs lost
AndyI - x lbs lost
Dylan18 - x lbs lost
Gemin17 - x lbs lost
Kate_grace - x lbs lost
Meggity - x lbs lost
Minnie1986 - x lbs lost
TraceyH28 - x lbs lost

etc etc.

Any others wanting to join in Boot Camp - then post now! :)

Still hyper and thinking positively on all of this :D Can't wait for my future now.

My start weight is13 stone, scales not moved since Monday. Feel really down about it, on TS and getting through my water. In ketosis according to ketostix and I really must be as this is day 11.

Hey guys, this is all sounding very exciting. Day 10 and I'm feeling on top of the world. I am missing wine too TraceyH28.

I can't honestly say I am feeling on top of the world cos my losses are appalling and I am being so good. BUT it must happen 600 calories in weight loss MUST happen soon. Surely ????

I can't honestly say I am feeling on top of the world cos my losses are appalling and I am being so good. BUT it must happen 600 calories in weight loss MUST happen soon. Surely ????

our bodies all react differently to this diet,,, don't be disheartened.. if ya sticking to it and drinking the water then you WILL lose... I only lost 3lb in my second week and most people who are my weight lose a lot more ... its a huge shock to your body to suddenly have to live on 600 cals... it holds onto to the energy stores for dear life before it starts to use them.

Just to say keep going Tracey...must be gutting when you know you're doing it 100%. I agree with valentine though, it's bound to pay off soon xx

Hey guys I'd love to join in too please - loving the idea of boot camp :)
I'm day 20 and have been 100% so far, the first 7 days were pretty awful but once ketosis hit I've felt great. As the weeks pass though I know there will be many ups and downs so it will be great to have all you guys to share our journeys together!
My new shiny electronic scales arrive tomorrow so I will have an accurate reading then.
Ps. Meggity what fantastic news for you, it will be a pleasure to share this journey with you :) xx

Hi Timetochange,

Well done on getting to day 20! That's a great achievement. I'm on day 8 so far, and must admit I'm finding this much easier to stick to than other vlcds.

Hi Tracey, hope you're ok. Was just wondering, did you take any measurements before you started? maybe your hard work is reflected in inches rather than pounds?
Hope everyone else is well too!! :) xx

I must admit, I didn't myself!!! But kind of wishing I did now...ooops. There's nothing worse than not seeing the results on the scales. I'm next weighing on Tuesday. Feel a little lighter, hope it shows in the numbers.

Blimey its 12.30pm and I am only sitting down to eat my morning Porridge! Still, keeping busy means no boredom or temptation.

Welcome to Boot Camp, Timetochange, love the name!

I did the whole hog and measured pretty much everything before I started - no inch will escape me without being noticed!

Will post a new thread on Monday - week one of Boot Camp for all to then post their losses :)

Have a healthy, fun and diet-sticking weekend everyone :D

Can I please join, I'm starting tommorow!!!! Quite nervous x what do people do when there bored and think of food???

Hi Anniem and welcome to our group. How are you getting on today so far. Don't be nervous, if ever you feel bored and food start to rule your thoughts I have a few things I do to keep me going, I come on this site and read up success stories and remind myself that if I stray from my diet I will not achieve my goal. I also have a personal diary that I keep to help me through tougher periods. I write down how I'm feeling and again what I hope to achieve. If that doesn't work, try going for a nice long walk to keep you away from food and you will also be getting some exercise too! You will be fine but good luck and please feel free to post on here, it makes you feel better. We are all in it together.

Didn't do too good was so hungry late on I had chicken and green veg but back to it tommorow :-(

Back