looking for a buddy

tanya12

so i started back on the plan on monday without any1 knowing and managed to get away with it then my fiancee came home last night with dvds few sweets wine and cooked a dinner, i came in and bath was run too, all really nice but he didnt know i was on plan so i just had to bite the bullet i didnt want to say no after he made such a effort so i enjoyed the nigh.
i have now tole him today that im on the plan so it wont be happening again.

so day 1 for me-so far had scrambled eggs and 1.5 litres water :) i need the support and egging on to keep me on this plan as i have at lest 2 stone to lose before i can do ivf :sigh:
i may go gym in a while too and try get back into that i have heard it help you get into ketosis faster but not sure if its true.

Hey hun, good luck. Iv'e also been told excersise speeds up ketotsis aswell as helping to deepen it. Makes sense really since you are using energy. From my own experience I started the vlcd back in the summer and didnt excersise didnt suffer from any ketosis side effects. Restarted a few week ago and started 30 day shred and bam major dry mouth and one hell of a stinky breath. hehe.

Hey hun, good luck. Iv'e also been told excersise speeds up ketotsis aswell as helping to deepen it. Makes sense really since you are using energy. From my own experience I started the vlcd back in the summer and didnt excersise didnt suffer from any ketosis side effects. Restarted a few week ago and started 30 day shred and bam major dry mouth and one hell of a stinky breath. hehe.
hiya so do you think that you are deeper into ketosis now due to the exercise hense the dry mouth n bad breath? and did it happen quicker for u?

Back