Looking for a buddy

peachy1982

Silver Member
Hey there,
I know we all give each other support together but I am looking for a buddy to be extra supportive with. Someone around my age who struggles with the same problems as me.
Let me tell you about me.
I am 25 and overweight. I have always been fat but finally I am doing something about it. I have a great job but struggle with friends and going out as I am always just "the fat one". I have never done the girlie shopping thing as all I can buy in skinny shops are shoes and handbags. I am looking for someone to share my experience of cambridge with. Be warned though, everytime I get a dieting buddy they seem to fall pregnant and leave me.
if you want to be my buddy then let me know
Peachy

oh well,
no budds for me

I'm 24 - on Lipotrim tho..... But I understand where u're coming from!! Went shopping yesterday and bought a purse and fleecey blanket - (for the cold, cold, cold)

And most my friends are much skinnier than me they don't know why I need to go on a diet!!

:):)

Well the good news is I am 26 so near by and I havve 5 podlings already so definitely wont fall pregnant on you!!!!

I am back on the CD on day 8, coping really well so far and have a real problem with my weight.

I have 5 kids and a lovely hubby and work part time in a betting shop and I love(or used to as its on hold with the CD) hard core shopping(bags and shoes!!!!!) and a cheeky few beers/cocktails/vino's after with maybe a cheesy bar/club thrown in!!!!

wrong age ........sorry xx

Hello you...

I am 30 - on the second week of the cD, and would love to help and indeed be a buddy to you..

I can assure you i am not going to be falling pregnant anytime in the near future.

lucy x

I'm 28 and know what you mean about the 'fat friend' thing!! All my friends are thinner than me and i often feel very much of an outsider.
I cant wait to buy clothes and not just shoes!!
I have kids too so am definately not gonna get pregnant- been there done that. :D
Just pm me whenever you need a chat - i'm on here every day at some point. :)

im here if you still want a buddy?

im 23 from just outside london, (chessington, as in the zoo)
and feel the exact same way as you, have always been big but never this big!!! i always used to be the life of the party and these you wont even catch me going! need to do this for the first and last time.

im just off to the gym for bout an hour but ill be back and on msn if you wanna chat, [email protected] x

Hey Peachy!!!

I would love to be one of your many buddies!

I am 29, and on my 2nd restart of CD having struggled since I was 14 with almost every diet going.

I am a girly-girl- but cannot buy clothes at present as so unhappy with weight.. but always happy to buy too many shoes and bags!

I have 3 stone to lose and PROMISE that I will definitely not be getting pregnant. I think I am baby-phobic so its an almost certainty.

Anyways, my restart starts tomorrow- good luck with your journey!!

Scarlett x

Hi there, I'm 24 and live in Southampton, I've got lot's of weight to lose! lol I'm on the 3rd week of my diet.

I feel the exact same way wit shopping with my friends etc so if you want me you can have me?! :cupid:

Hey girls,
I am in the process of replying to all of you via pms.
Thanks for replying
peachy
x

Hey Peachy,

I'm 26 and started cambridge 4 weeks ago....Ive tried WW and Slimmers World, Atkins and just healthy eating I also have an NCFE Certificate in Healthy Eating and Nutrition...I have never lost more that about a stone and a half over several months it just tends to Plateau thou.

I'm the only single gal out of my girlies so no chance of me getting preggers! but also agree with the girlie shopping trip things.

I'm nearly 2 stone down already and have got loads of enthusiam, tips and support for you if you want it? I live just out side London in Oxhey Village and would love to help and be your Buddy!

Hey there,
I know we all give each other support together but I am looking for a buddy to be extra supportive with. Someone around my age who struggles with the same problems as me.
Let me tell you about me.
I am 25 and overweight. I have always been fat but finally I am doing something about it. I have a great job but struggle with friends and going out as I am always just "the fat one". I have never done the girlie shopping thing as all I can buy in skinny shops are shoes and handbags. I am looking for someone to share my experience of cambridge with. Be warned though, everytime I get a dieting buddy they seem to fall pregnant and leave me.
if you want to be my buddy then let me know
Peachy

Completely sympathise with the shoes and handbag thing, I do exactly that! Although I'm trying not to buy new clothes at the moment as I'm determined to fit into a smaller size. I'm sure you've had plenty of offers to buddy up but I'm 25 and only just starting out on my loss, aahh!

Back