Looking for a CDC in Manchester

Memmsy

Hi, wondering if anyone has been doing Cambridge in the Manchester area. I'm meeting my counsellor for the first time tomorrow and they've not been exactly chatty with me. Bit nervous about going to a strangers house alone....

Any recommendations for counsellors in the area or advice about making home visits.?? Any help greatly appreciated.

Memmsy said:
Hi, wondering if anyone has been doing Cambridge in the Manchester area. I'm meeting my counsellor for the first time tomorrow and they've not been exactly chatty with me. Bit nervous about going to a strangers house alone....

Any recommendations for counsellors in the area or advice about making home visits.?? Any help greatly appreciated.

What part of Manc are u in? I'm near saddleworth but my CDC is in Rochdale. She does evenings and most Saturdays and she replies to emails and texts quite quickly which can be a godsend too. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks for the reply. I'm in south Manchester which is a bit of a trek for me to Rochdale :( ah well!

Memmsy said:
Thanks for the reply. I'm in south Manchester which is a bit of a trek for me to Rochdale :( ah well!

Ah ok no bother I drive about 20 mins to her but be even further for you. Have u searched on website? I emailed 6 CDC and mine was only one that replied ever lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hah! I emailed 5 and this one was the only one to answer :) that's why I thought I'd come on here. Thanks feel better now I know it's not just me! :)

Back