Looking for a CDC in Northern Ireland

Hi everyone, i'm Becky and i'm looking for a CDC in Northern Ireland, specifically in the County Antrim area and would be great if they were anywhere near Aldergrove...please help me I just rang the helpline and they only had one person who wasn't near me at all! I'm getting a bit concerned I may not be able to even begin the CD! thanks for your time :)

Hi Becky,

I am in Northern Ireland too and have a WONDERFUL CDC, but I guess it is the same one you know about. Debz is in Dundonald...I go and see her once a month. If there was any way of you getting to see her it would be worth it....she is like my guardian angel!

I have not heard of anyone closer to you...as you say the official site only mentions Debz. Maybe someone would be able to tell you.

Hope you get you CD journey started soon, amazing diet!

Thanks for your reply, I have left a message on Debz answer machine and am waiting for a call back...i'm quite excited about it! I really need to do this so that myself and my Hubby can emigrate to New Zealand

Thanks for your reply, I have left a message on Debz answer machine and am waiting for a call back...i'm quite excited about it! I really need to do this so that myself and my Hubby can emigrate to New Zealand

hey - was lovely to chat you earlier and am so looking forward to meeting you on Saturday :D

you'll be at goal in no time - new you, new life in New Zealand = RESULT !

Debz xx

How lucky are you?? with the wonderful Debz as your CDC ... and she'll look after you fantastically. Good luck.

PS we do Minimins meets - when you emigrate, we want one in NZ!!!

Hi, Just wanted to add how great Debz is -
She really helps to keep the motivation going!
I'm just outside Ballyclare and the drive is sooooo worth it!
All the best!

I used to live in Aldergrove lol, random thought going on lol x

wishing you good luck on your journey hun xx

Ha ha yeah a meet up in New Zealand would be a blast ....the BBQ might not get a lot of use tho if were all on CD ;-).

I'm so happy to be starting this diet...NZ here we come!! :D

It's a nice camp but a bit remote (esp as I don't drive), did you know it is being made Army this year? and all the RAF are moving to Benson...i'm gutted about it, this is our last tour and I really wanted to stay closer to home (the Isle of Man) before the big NZ move!

Back