Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

...Looking for a diet buddy :-)

Discussion in 'LL Diaries' started by daydreamer1, 5 April 2010 Social URL.

1. daydreamer1

daydreamer1 New Member

Hi!
    This is my first time writing in a forum so a bit nervous!
    I would love to find a diet buddy if anyone is looking for one too :) ...
    I am on day 7 of LighterLife Total and I have 3 stone to lose. I have never had a diet buddy before but I think that it seems like a great idea on this 'journey' as I have learnt that support is one key to success!
    I look forward to hearing back from anyone...!!
    Thanks for reading :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ronky

Ronky Member

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(7.05%)
    Diet:
    Lighter life
    Hi daydreamer!, i am on day 2 of LL total and would appreciate having a buddy too. I have 6 stones to lose... twice as much as you and would apreciate all the support i can get too.
    how are you finding the LL meals so far? are you in ketosis yet? I find that i am constantly think about found, yesterday wasn't bad until about 9pm when i started to crave my bedtime snack... large snickers bar and tea..... i managed to drink black tea and went to bed thank God! Today is another day.....
    How much have you lost?

4. daydreamer1

daydreamer1 New Member

Hi there! Ah thank you for getting back to me :) Yes that sounds great I would love to have a LL buddy! I have lost 9lb and have 38lbs to go! I am on day 9, started 30th March. Would you mind if we emailed instead of writing on here as I find it easier to email and check that much more then come on here? My email is [email protected]! I look forward to hearing from you!

5. daydreamer1

daydreamer1 New Member

Hi there! Thanks for getting back to me! I hope things are going well! I have 38lb to lose now, and lost 9lb on my first weigh in! I am now on Day 9! Would you mind if we were to email instead of using this system as I do not come on here to much and check my email far more and find that easier to use! I look forward to hearing from you! keep strong, ure doing well! its [email protected] :)

6. Ronky

Ronky Member

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(7.05%)
    Diet:
    Lighter life
    yeah sure, i'd mail you later

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.