Looking for a pregnancy buddy!

Thanks Daisy :) just got back from the school run & was considering putting my pyjamas on & staying in them all weekend but don't think my older kids are keen on that idea! Plus I associate that with lots of yummy munchies & so want to stay on plan,why is it so much harder at weekends to not eat junk? xx

Its all gone very quiet,hope everyones ok? x

I was thinking the same! Everyone is poorly in my house, coughs, colds, sore throats and headaches!!

The last few days I have just felt shattered, got my first midwife appt on Monday, I will be nearly 9 weeks by then.

how are you Tamkat?xx

Sorry I've been missing ladies. It was my work Christmas party on Friday, obviously alcohol free for me but had a very late night and it wiped me out for the whole weekend!!!

My first weigh in back at Slimming World last night and I had lost 1lb. Very happy with that, would have been happy to stay the same so 1lb off made me a very happy bunny.

oh no sorry to hear you have poorly family Missy :( Hopefully you will all be fit & healthy for xmas day if you get it out the way now xx Massive well done on your loss Bluebox that's great :) 2 more days of school runs & then I can relax a bit, finding housework changing beds & lifting & carrying 18 month around a bit difficult now & my back isn't liking it at all! Thankgod I haven't got an extra few stone to carry around aswell xx

Afternoon, hope everyone is well?

Been a crazy busy week it was my sons 10th birthday so had a disco at the weekend and were out for tea last night.

Starting to feel more like myself now so hopefully the 2nd trimester will be kind to me. Don't have time to feel rubbish with all the boys to run around after. Dh is off for two weeks from tomorrow night so going to make the most of it!!

Xx

Hey everyone...how you all getting on?

I've been wiped out with my awful cough and have spent all week sleeping. Been really bad food wise as I've felt nauseous and the only thing that makes it go is eating and obviously with it being Christmas I've been grabbing all the bad stuff. Trying not to give myself too hard a time but I'm probably going to wait and get back on the wagon after Xmas now - I've no motivation at all!

Hope you feel better soon Daisy, there's so much going around just now! I'm so over someone being ill in our house, I just hope we're all well for santa!

Food wise and think when your ill and feeling nauseous with being pregnant, anything goes food wise! I just ate what I fancied without going on a binge for 8 weeks, but once I hit 12 weeks and felt more human I've been having more slimming world friendly meals. My aim is to have 2 good days a week anymore is a bonus and I won't feel deprived. Plus I seem to have an awful craving for savoury pies! Not sw friendly at all but I all I want to eat!

Hope everyone is well and looking forward to Christmas xx

Well I made it to 30 weeks on Saturday yay :) weighing in at 14 stone 6lb so a 10lb gain so far.Would really love to not go over 15 st but that only gives me 8lb in 10 weeks so not sure that's doable.Hope you are feeling well ladies Happy Christmas to you all :)

Wow Tamkat that is amazing that you've only put 10lbs on at 30 weeks! Even if you do go over 15st your overall weight gain will be less than if you hadn't looked after your diet so well!!

I'm in denial and not weighing myself at all haha. I still got my size 14 jeans on, on Saturday at 14 weeks so pleased with that as I do feel I am showing now.

Hope you have a lovely Christmas too xx

Thanks Jenn,boy am I glad I have kept an eye on it I dread to think what I would weigh now if id given up completely xx Hope you get to stay in your 14 jeans a little longer my size 16s ripped on the inside leg but have sewn them up haha & will wear them for one more week or so I hope :) xx

Well done Tamkat that's brilliant!!

i had my first MW appt today, I'm 9 weeks on weds. I'm under consultant led care again due to size of previous babies. I'm going to try for a VBAC, fingers crossed I get a natural birth this time...

have be a great Christmas everyone, I'm sure the boards will be a lot busier in the new year!xx

Hello Ladies can I join please, I am I think either 8 weeks or 9 depends on when I ovulated LOL but due my 7th baby in August I am still breastfeeding my 16 month old and up on till this week I have still been losing weight except 1 week were I was up a half a pound but I knew I wasn't I was so bloated and constipated but I expect I will be up at this weeks WI but that is ok I will get it down again, really hoping I do not gain body weight this pregnancy and only what baby needs I also get gestational diabetes quite badly needing insulin so wondering how that will go! still supper nervous that something will go wrong very normal I guess :)

Welcome Time! Congratulations, I'm also pregnant with baby no 7. How old are your children?

How's everyone else, hope everyone had a good Christmas. We had a lovely day.

15 weeks now this pregnancy has just flown in so far!

Xx

Welcome Time! Congratulations, I'm also pregnant with baby no 7. How old are your children?

How's everyone else, hope everyone had a good Christmas. We had a lovely day.

15 weeks now this pregnancy has just flown in so far!

Xx

Thanks my children are 13,11,8,6,3 and 16 months :) the 3 eldest all have birthdays after christmas in feb and march and April

Hi

How's everyone doing?

We've decided to go for a private scan on Sunday to find out the baby's gender. Everyone is pretty sure it will be a boy, I can't make up my mind. It will be good to know so we can start getting organised :)

AHH how exciting Jenn :) just to be different im gonna say girl.Not bad this end quite sick of all the food so stuck to plan yest :) x

Happy New Year!!

How is everyone doing?

Happy New Year everybody :) Im struggling a bit, have stretched my appetite with all the naughty food & went up the shop yesterday they were selling boxes of mince pies for 50p & various other xmas stuff at really low prices aghhhhhh just got rid of most of the chocolate in the house!!Hopefully back to normal tomorrow :) Have another growth scan on fri so will see how much little man has grown,just under 8 weeks to go.Good luck at your scan today Jenn looking forward to hearing all about it xx I hope everyone else is enjoying their pregnancies xx

Happy New Year Ladies!! All good here, I will be 11 weeks on weds, gained a few pounds over Xmas, managed to lose 1.5lbs this week, will hopefully get rid if the rest in the next 2 weeks.
Tamkat - not long now!! It's flown by!!
Good luck for today Jenn!
im sure this thread will
become a lot busier when kids go back to school xx

Back