Looking for a pregnancy buddy!

Good luck for your scan Scotminx, are you finding out what your having or keeping it a surprise? My scan is the 28th I can't wait!

Thanks :D we're finding out even though it's our first. I'm just too impatient lol!! We are also really struggling with girls names, so we want to find out whether we need to focus a bit there. Can't wait to pop into mothercare and buy a bit of baby clothing... Have resisted until now! Are you finding out Jenn? Xx

We went with our boys for a private scan 10 days ago to find out and after 6 boys we're having a girl! :D still in shock actually but waiting for it to be confirmed at our 20 week scan. Although it was pretty clear there was definitely no willy there!

Hello ladies! Can I join you? I'm still very early stages - only 4 weeks. This is baby number 2. I have a two year old boy. I had a miscarriage last year which is what kick started me to start SW and I hope to at least not gain much in the next 8 months.

Congratulations and welcome Guru. Sorry to hear about your previous miscarriage, can't imagine how difficult it was for you. You've done really well with your loss so far. Are you having any symptoms just yet?

Thanks!

I am quite poorly at the moment so it's hard to tell if it's pregnancy or just this bug that I've got. It's going to be a long eight week wait to the first scan.

Welcome guru and congratulations, sorry to hear your feeling poorly.

How is everyone, been pretty quiet on here.

I had a lovely day shopping with my friend yesterday, she's due 3 weeks after me but isn't finding out what she's having. So we got to look at boy, girl and unisex clothes yesterday. I got some lovely sleepsuits out of next. They are so tiny, it's really hard to imagine having a tiny baby again, can't wait 4 and a half months to go, as my friend pointed out yesterday I'd been telling myself 6 months! Baby brain, can't count properly haha

Hi Guys, hope you all had a good weekend?
ive got my scan at 3pm - v excited!!

Decided to to cut out sugar this week as have wanted sugary things more and more so thought a week of cutting it out might reset me before I become a crazed sugar monster!!

hope you all have a happy and healthy day xx

Oh hope you have a brilliant scan Missy. I've got mine on Thursday morning...I'm super anxious about it for some reason. Good luck cutting out the sugar, it's savoury stuff that I crave right now which is weird as usually I'm a chocolate monster.

jenn - your day shopping sounds lovely, I've had a little sneaky look at next online and they have some adorable baby clothes. Oh 4.5 months isn't long at all...I will join you with baby brain, I tried taking the dog for a walk with bare feet earlier and didn't realise until I was out of the garden lol

Hi All - how exciting for scans this week - let us know how they go.

Another 3lb off for me this week. Feeling more sick now as well. Really wishing the next 5.5 weeks away. Can't wait to be 'safe' and be able to look at the diddy little clothes.

all the best at the scan missy will we get to see a pic? xx

So exciting lots of scans this week! Good luck today missy, can't wait to hear how you got on xx

Hi Girls

Scan was great although baby wouldn't stop moving and sucking it's thumb! I'm 13+1, due 26th July.

Pic shows baby's face quite clearly although she did struggle as my c-sections scars made it difficult at first. Not sure how to upload xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    542.6 KB · Views: 40
Yay! Hello Baby!!

Hello baby! Lovely pic :)

My scan on Friday went great. We're having a baby boy :D still 20+3 with a due date of 4th June. Everything looked healthy which I'm very relieved and happy about. Can't believe there are no more scans now! I know really it's a good thing as there are no issues, but another 20 wks without seeing the wee guys seems like ages away!

I've been feeling proper kicks this week which is amazing :) still not consistent enough to count, but I'm sure they will be in a couple of weeks.

I picked up some baby bits in Asda tonight - so so cute! They had teeny tiny things for premature babies - hard to believe a baby can be so small. Despite the cuteness, I'm hoping I won't be needing any that size, although good to know they are there if needed.

Hope you're all doing ok xx

Congratulations on your baby boy scotminx! Is this your first baby, sorry I can't remember x

Oh missy that is a wonderful scan pic...your baby has such a gorgeous face.

Ah scotminx, congratulations on your boy! It does seem a long time to see your baby again after the 20 week scan.

Has anyone previously had a 3D/4D scan? I'm keeping an eye open for any deals as I really want to be able to take my little brother along to meet him/her!

Hey everyone. I had my scan yesterday, it went really well. Was so strange/exciting to see the baby moving around. They managed to find the baby straight away and easily took measurements despite my big tummy. Hopefully the pic uploads! I'm 12+1 today, due on the 6th August!

baby.jpg

Back