Looking for a pregnancy buddy!

Congratulations Daisy, and hello baby! Does it seem more real now?

I have my 20 week scan on Wednesday, excited but nervous too!

so lovely Daisy :) Hows the sickness hope its easing off xx

Yay Daisy!!! How exciting for you!!! There is only 11 days between us!!

Sooo, this week I have been working on cutting out sugar, ive not had any chocolate/cake/biscuits or sweets, ive not had any sugar in my coffee whereas before I would have had a teaspoon, and I have to say I feel great for it!! Its stopped my sugar cravings and re-set my system, so im going to try and keep this up Mon-Friday with a treat at the weekend.

Have a great weekend all, whatever you are doing xx

Thanks for the congratulations...I'm still beaming!

It still doesn't feel real jenn! I was utterly shocked when I saw that there was a baby in there and I didn't dream it. Not long at all until your scan, bet you can't wait to see the baby again. Am I right in remembering your bundle is a pink one?

tamkat My sickness does seem to be going now, thankfully. I'm still pretty tired but some days I actually feel like a human rather than a zombie so I'm hoping another week or 2 and I will be back to full energy or close anyway.

Oh Missy we are almost date twins! Well done for cutting the sugar, that's great. I've set myself a similar aim next week as I've been guzzling diet irn bru and crisps like they're going out of fashion!

great going on cutting out the sugar missy! Im trying to cut down as makes my feet swell that & the salt.still cant go without my hotchoc & curly wurly tho after tea xx

Aww thanks guys, hoping I can keep at it, it might make a difference to the size of the baby this time - I still have to have a GTT even though it came back negative with last baby. Midwife said I could just be one of those people that grow super large babies but that cutting down on sugar might make a difference, so its worth a go! Just got to battle it out with the consultant at my 20 week apt and tell him I want to try for a VBAC - good thing i'm blimmin stubborn and love a good debate!!x

Morning all! How's everyone getting on? The weeks are really starting to fly by now x

all good here Jenn just had the health visitor come over with my red book :) haven't seen her since just after last baby & she said Ive lost weight & look fab which was lovely didn't expect her to remember what I looked like to be honest lol xx

Oh that's a nice compliment to get! Your red book already, blimey, how long have you got to go now?

Hi Girls

Quick question - is anyone else suffering from bad headaches? I wake up most mornings with a headache, but today is particularly bad, every time I stand up my head is spinning xx

4 an half weeks to go it really is going fast just ordered my double buggy & trying to organise my older childrens bdays for feb lots to do but its all coming together.I had a couple headaches this pregnancy missy it sucks as paracetamol doesn't touch them mine were prb from not drinking enough water im not too great at that xx

Missy I've been having a lot of headaches too, I think I've been dehydrated tho so trying to drink more.

Tamkat wow four and a half weeks is no time at all-probably feels like it's dragging for you no doubt! What double buggy did you go for? I'm seriously considering the bugaboo donkey but it's so expensive! I do lots of school runs and walking though so I think it will be worth it and like that it's side by side and converts to a single too.

im getting the sienta duo which is a tandem style so can fit on the bus,I walk up the school daily too & chose it as the front seat reclines aswell as the back one,only 2 positions but my little boy can try & nap if he wants.Ive looked at so many they all have such mixed reviews its difficult choice xx

just looked at the bugaboo its lovely,I like the idea of the pram & the forward facing seat for toddler,too big for me tho which im sure hubby will be pleased cos of the price haha xx

I justified the cost of the bugaboo as it was the only thing we needed to buy for the baby, I was that sure it'd be a boy. However it's a girl and I need to buy everything and I'm still gonna have the bugaboo as Dh really likes it too thankfully :D

Off to have a look at the one your getting x

Ooh that's nice and compact and folds so small for a double x

yeh will fit nicely in the boot of the car & managed to order it from the catalogue so frees up a bit of cash as feb is such an expensive month for us already xx

I'm ordering mines through a baby shop with 12 months interest free so it's £300 deposit and £74 a month. It makes the cost a bit easier if it can be spread out. Your baby will be here and using the pram before you know it exciting stuff! Just a waiting game for you now x

I know so excited,head was engaged last week so the pressure down there is unreal but know it could pop out again anytime.Thats great you can spread the cost ,makes it much easier :)

That's good the heads engaged, a positive sign :)

Back