Looking for a pregnancy buddy!

thanks hun that's reassuring,there will be a 20 month gap.4 yrs between my first 2 then an 8 yr gap so will be all new to me & just worried my little man will feel pushed out.im sure we will get into a routine quickly & it will become normality just hormones going crazy at the min!

Aw 20 months will be a lovely gap. Gregor will be 23 months when this baby comes, I keep talking about the baby and in my tummy, and ask him where the baby is and he just points to my boobs! Don't think he's getting it. Haha :D

haha bless him that made me smile :) xx

Morning Ladies

Hope everyone is feeling well and had a good weekend? Tamkat - how are you doing? You must be fit to pop?!

Im 18 weeks this week - its flying by and we really need to get babys room sorted as its part of the new extension and is just an empty shell at the mo, just need to decorate, put radiator and skirting on, then carpet down and I can relax and get some furniture. I don't want to leave it until the last minute as im due beginning of summer holidays and want to enjoy spending the last couple of weeks with the kids before baby comes.

Have a good day all xxx

Hi Missy im good thankyou :) due to have a sweep today but going to refuse just don't feel its necessary yet, would be handy to have him in half term but its not guaranteed to work & would like him to come when he is ready.Might regret this decision later lol but feels like the right one today.I get what you mean about spending time with the kids in holiday before baby arrives I feel the same today xx

Morning All

Was just thinking about Tamkat too. So exciting!

Got my scan on 26th Feb and feels almost real now. Can't wait to tell people. Feel like I'm showing already but only 10 weeks! I know you're supposed to show earlier in second and onwards pregnancies but anyone else the same?

so didn't have the sweep but can have one if I change my mind just have to call district midwife! Really wish I had this choice last time when I was nearly 18 stone,miserable & pregnant in a heatwave but hey ho that's life I guess.I started showing with my 2nd really early nikki & 3rd not so much with 4th xx

woke up bursting with excitement today :) sun is out & cant wait to meet my little boy soon,hope everyone is feeling good xx

It's so exciting Tamkat your going to have a new little baby boy in your arms soon! Are you going to have a sweep of just let things happen?

I'm so jealous it feels like this pregnancy is dragging in!

I refused the sweep jenn just seeing what happens :) seeing midwife again mon so will see how I feel after the weekend,been really lucky that its not dragged this time xx

Hopefully you won't have too long to wait and we'll have the first baby on our thread :D

Oh how exciting tamkat! Not long and you'll have a beautiful boy in your arms.

I've got my 16week midwife appointment tomorrow and an appointment at the hospital which I am presuming is with the consultant as the letter doesn't say. Hopefully I will hear baby's heart beat!

you should def hear heartbeat how lovely, & be sure to ask if they don't do it xx

Morning Ladies

Tamkat - argghh so close now!!!
Daisy - they should listen for heartbeat but it can take a while to find it - mine kept wriggling away and she gave up in the end after listening to it for about 5 seconds. Ive got a Doppler so spend ages chasing him/her around!

Ive got my consultants apt on 12th march, really hoping for a VBAC after 2 C-sections - im due 26th July but OH's business partner has booked a holiday for first 2 weeks of summer holidays so I cant be having a baby until he gets back! Going to tell consultant that I will let him book me in for a section on 4th August if baby hasn't arrived, so 9 days overdue. That way by the time im out of hospital my OH can take his paternity, if im lucky enough to have a natural birth then I hopefully wont need as much help as I would after a C-section, so he can go to work and take paternity when his partner gets back from holiday - well that's my plan anyway lol

Have a good day all, im staying on the sofa all day today xx

Hi how's everyone? Baby still comfy Tamkat?

I'm so over all these bugs that are going around, In the last three weeks I've had the flu, sinusitis and now the cold and throat infection, as well as at least 2 boys being ill at the same time. Can't wait for the better weather and hopefully no more bugs!

Hi All

Any news of Tamkat???????
I am over bugs as well Jenn - my chest infection eased and became a cold and then a cough and is now seemingly headed back to my chest!

Scan on Thursday and 12 weeks on Wednesday....YIPPEEEEE.

Anyone else have any milestones this week?

Also, how's everyone's food going?

I am not losing anymore but hovering around where it says on my stats. Now begins the really hard work for me I think - to try and stay here until the last few weeks.

So exciting that you have your scan this week Nicki! Can't wait to see a photo.

I hit 24 weeks on Saturday which is always nice xx

Hi Ladies happy to announce Baby Cooper born yest 9.47am weighing 8lb 2 xxSAM_0494.jpg

Huge Congratulations Tamkat! Welcome to the world Cooper! He is absolutely gorgeous :D
Did you go in to Labour naturally?
So so pleased for you!

If I wasn't pregnant I'd be so broody right now!
Xx

Back