Looking for a pregnancy buddy!

Congrats Tamkat, he's a beaut

hope you are well and getting some rest. You must be feeling super slim already, you hardly put anything on whilst preggars and Cooper weighed most of that!! Well done, you are an inspiration xxx

ahh thankyou ladies I had him naturally waters broke at 4am which has never happened before so was new to me! Getting into a routine quickly after being awake for 40hrs straight,had some sleep last night & feel almost human again.Missy thankyou your words made me well up,Ive lost just over a stone already :) & my sister just told me I look fantastic for just having a baby & even though I know to some weight shouldn't really be important right now but to me it will just be nice to feel comfortable to leave the house etc... as last time I got quite low about the way I looked xx

Hi

im Jenn and I'm 7 weeks pregnant with baby no7 due 17th of June. Been doing slimming world since January and I've lost 4st 2.5lbs with 4.5lbs to go. Really trying to stay on plan to get to target but it's quite hard to get your head around trying to loose weight when you knowing your going to start gaining.

Hoping there's some other mummies to be to chat too :D

Hi hun, sorry I am a bit late but wanted to drop by and say Hi!

I am due on 18th June :) and starting SW tomorrow after a big food shop :) x

Hi hun, sorry I am a bit late but wanted to drop by and say Hi! I am due on 18th June :) and starting SW tomorrow after a big food shop :) x

Welcome and congratulations Princess! Do you know what your having? We're having a girl after 6 boys :D

Welcome and congratulations Princess! Do you know what your having? We're having a girl after 6 boys :D

Oh wow!!! 6 boys! Thats got to be fun ;) :D x yes I'm having a little boy :) my daughter is 1 on Monday so there will be about 15-16 months between them :) (help!) xx

Hi Ladies

back from our little trip to Spain, not looking forward to stepping on the scales in the morn lol, still I have 12 weeks until our family holiday so it's back to the gym and SW until then!
Can't believe I'm 20 weeks next weekend, it's flying by! Will post a 20 week bump pic to compare to the 16 week one I posted. I'm getting quite a bump some days and then next day it's gone - just depends on bloating & position of baby, but I'm still a fair bit bigger than I was just 4 weeks ago.
will catch up in the morn with holiday gain x

Sooo just weighed in and have gained 4lbs whilst on holiday. Hoping some of that is water from the flight as I always puff up when flying!
back to SW today - red day as always:
brekkie: coffee with milk (hex a), mixed berries with activia yoghurt
1 hour body pump class
lunch: 3 egg omelette with ham, mushroom and cheese (hex a), salad, salad cream (2 syns)
dinner: gammon, SW chips (hex b), veg
snacks: ryvitas (hex b) with ham and tomato, skips (4 syns), fruit, mini twister - can't remember syns - 3.5?

hoping this 4lbs will be gone by next weekend.

have a good day xx

Missy 4lbs isn't bad from a week off, and like you say flying will make you retain water. Your so committed im sure that will be gone next week

Congratulations on a little boy princess, there was 16 months between my 1st two and yes it was hard but I loved it and they are so close now at 11 and 10!

24 weeks today woo hoo, just over 13 to go!

Morning Ladies

im 20 weeks this week - halfway already!! Don't have my scan until next week though. Feeling baby move a lot now, always at the same times each day.

i going to try and be 100% on plan until Saturday lunchtime as I'm out for a hen do dinner sat night.

will post up my food after I've been to the gym xx

Morning! 20 weeks already Missy, it seems likes it flying in. Will you be finding out the sex or are you keeping it a surprise? Is it 2 girls you have already? Xx

Hey Jenn,

Yes I have 2 girls aged 9 and 3. We won't be finding out the sex this time as OH really wants a surprise - he would love a boy but would be happy with another girl.

food for today:
brekkie: coffee, Apple and a muller.

1 hour body pump followed by bacon sandwich (10 syns as wasn't wm bread) skinny latte (hex a)

lunch: tuna mayo (2 syns) ryvitas (hex b) and salad

dinner: homemade burger with bacon, cheese (hex a) gherkins and salad, wm roll (hex b) sauce (2 syns)

fruit and yoghurt if I need it later. Just managed to keep within syns despite bacon sandwich failure lol

have a good day all, I will post a 20 week bump pic later this week xx

Hi All

4lbs is excellent for a week away Missy!

Had my 12 week scan last Thursday and all looking good. Just waiting for Nuchal results before telling everyone. They said it might be 1 week by phone if high rish or up to 3 weeks letter if low risk! Really hope it's not 3 weeks to wait. It wasn't last time so hoping for the same this time.

Hi Nicki

I was told if u don't get the phonecall in 5 working days then its safe to assume low risk - I think my letter came about 10 working days after xx

Argh I've been away and can't believe I've missed a birth. Congratulations tamkat...your baby boy is a beauty, he really suits his name!

I'm really struggling to keep on plan lately as I'm just so tired, hungry all the time and craving crisps! Not a great mix but I'm getting back on the wagon today.

I am 18 weeks on Thursday, I've not felt the baby move yet but apparently it's my first so I might not for another couple weeks. My 16w appt was fine, blood pressure was normal but I didn't get to listen to the heartbeat which was little disappointing! I'm looking forward to my scan in a few weeks, hopefully we can see what we are having - might make it all seem real then!

Nicki - my hospital said I would get the results in 3 weeks but I got them before the end of the first week. Apparently they do ring if it comes back high risk so I think it's a no news is good news thing.

Welcome Princess and congratulations on your little boy!

Thanks Daisy cant believe hes over a week old already he is fitting into the family nicely.Casey my 20 month old has been on & off & not sure what to make of the intruder yet lol xx

Eek a week already! It drags on when your pregnant and flies in when they are here!

My little boy is 26 months now, did any of you tell your 1sts in a special way or are they still too little and will just get used to the idea of a new baby? I obviously intend to up his kisses & cuddles (oh poor me!) in the next few months

my little boy was too young to understand so ive just tried to keep his routine as similar to what it was before so as not to disrupt his life & hubby has been off work & giving him lots of love & attention.My older kids there was bigger gaps so this is all new to me & it is daunting but so far so good :) x

My little girl turned 1 year old yesterday! So she's still way too young. Expecting her little brother mid-June x

Hi Everyone,

I hope you don't mind me joining in?

I'm a regularly user of the forum under a different username but not ready to announce my pregnancy just yet to the world (it's my first :) )

I've ready lost 5stones 12lbs with SW and have another 4stones 12lbs until target so I'm hoping I can lose some weight during pregnancy to help me get closer to target when I delivery my baby.

I've only just found out I'm pregnant (2 days ago) and fees very strange saying "my baby" hehe.. Or anything baby related. The reason for my weight loss was for babies and look.. It's happened.

Back