Looking for a pregnancy buddy!

That's a relief Pregnant! Good luck in a couple of weeks too xx :)

Good morning.

How was your shopping trip missy? I'm going to have to hit the shops soon, even my leggings are starting to get uncomfy as they are pressing on my tummy. Hubby reckons I'm getting a bump but I don't think so, hopefully it pops out soon!

Today I'm having:

Breakfast: Mullerlight, banana
Lunch: Cheese sandwich (HEs), Walkers Squares (5), apple
Dinner: Chicken Thai green curry (9) with onion, peppers, green beans and broccoli served with rice
Snacks: Will have fruit/yoghurt if I get hungry after dinner

Love green Thai curry.. Do you have the taste of Asia book? That has a beautiful recipe for a couple of syns a portion if I remember correctly...

Morning!!

Shopping trip was a success - found a dress for SIL's wedding in Debenhams - first dress I tried on!
Had my scan today - baby was curled up in a ball so couldn't get any measurements except for skull and femur so have to go back in 2 weeks. We did see a close up of the face and could see the same big lips as my 2 girls but apart from that no clue as to whether a girl or a boy!
I spoke to the consultant and she reluctantly agreed to support me in a VBAC but I will have another scan at 38 weeks to see if im growing another whopper!

Food wise - not the best as didn't have time for breakfast

Late breakfast 1.5 apples, 1 banana, coffee

early lunch: ham salad roll (from the hospital) counted hex b + 5 to allow for extra bread and butter, malteasers (9)

still hungry so having: SW frozen ready meal sweet potato curry (free)

Dinner: fish, SW chips, peas

snack: fruit and yoghurt

Pregnant - I don't have that book and I'm being very lazy and using a jar sauce. I'd like the recipe though if you get a chance to post it.

Princess, I'd love to have a read of your diary but it keeps coming up with an error, very frustrating! My DH and I were TTC for 3 years, we got married in September and it was then I decided I would wait until I had lost all the weight before TTC again...6 weeks later I got my BFP! We were in complete shock.

Glad to hear your shopping trip was a success Missy. I hope the baby behaves itself at the next scan and you get all the measurements/the sex! I have mine on the 20th and I'm dreading it! How do you find the ready meals?

Pregnant - I don't have that book and I'm being very lazy and using a jar sauce. I'd like the recipe though if you get a chance to post it.

Princess, I'd love to have a read of your diary but it keeps coming up with an error, very frustrating! My DH and I were TTC for 3 years, we got married in September and it was then I decided I would wait until I had lost all the weight before TTC again...6 weeks later I got my BFP! We were in complete shock.

Glad to hear your shopping trip was a success Missy. I hope the baby behaves itself at the next scan and you get all the measurements/the sex! I have mine on the 20th and I'm dreading it! How do you find the ready meals?

Yeah sure I'll post it up later on today :)

I think you have to have had a certain number of post to be able to see princess' diary if she has it in the silver section.

Daisy - i've only tried the sweet potato curry today - it was ok but was a huge portion and I left half of it - might have it with dinner later!
I don't think we are going to find out the sex, would be nice to have a surprise after 2 pink ones! Are you finding out?xx

Thanks Pregnant, that's so kind of you. That explains why I can't see the diary then! It sounds like we are both in the same boat then with similar amounts to lose and it being our first baby. It's nice to have a buddy with similar stats as lots of the other mums-to-be on here and IRL are much slimmer.

Oh Missy, it's good to know they're big portions. I usually find ready meals quite bland but they're so easy for nights when DH is doing overtime. Oh how exciting that you want a surprise. I wanted to wait to find out on the big day but DH really wants to know and as it's our first child, I want him to feel as involved as possible. I'm convinced it's a boy but we shall hopefully see next week!

Thanks Pregnant, that's so kind of you. That explains why I can't see the diary then! It sounds like we are both in the same boat then with similar amounts to lose and it being our first baby. It's nice to have a buddy with similar stats as lots of the other mums-to-be on here and IRL are much slimmer.

Oh Missy, it's good to know they're big portions. I usually find ready meals quite bland but they're so easy for nights when DH is doing overtime. Oh how exciting that you want a surprise. I wanted to wait to find out on the big day but DH really wants to know and as it's our first child, I want him to feel as involved as possible. I'm convinced it's a boy but we shall hopefully see next week!

IRL? What's that? :) let's make sure we lose some weight and maintain healthy eating :) x

Sorry, IRL is in real life. I'm sure you will do much better than me, after my BFP I ate terribly and celebrated far too much, then the exhaustion and sickness hit!

Today I'm eating:

Breakfast: Mullerlight, banana and raspberries
Lunch: Cheese and ham salad sandwich (HEs), apple
Dinner: Chicken and chorizo paella (5) with onions, peppers and peas
Snacks: Aero biscuit (5), yoghurt, fruit

Hey Ladies
Feeling a bit crappy today - had 3 nights of rubbish sleep and tummy hurting after lady kept jabbing me at the scan yesterday - all in all not a great day so far!
Have decided not to go to the gym this morn and instead have spent morning clearing out utility room and chucking out loads of stuff plus sorting things for charity shop (nesting?) have also arranged a viewing on a new house on Tuesday - I don't know why but every time im pregnant I want to move house - last time we moved in 2 weeks before I was due - does anyone else get this??!

Foodwise its looking like this:

Brekkie: 2 x coffee (hex a), mango, plums

Lunch: jacket pot with cheese (hex a) & beans

Dinner: Roast chicken, rice, peppers, mushrooms, onions, sweet chilli sauce (2.5)

Snack: fried egg on toast (hex b) grapes

Have a good day all xx

Sorry, IRL is in real life. I'm sure you will do much better than me, after my BFP I ate terribly and celebrated far too much, then the exhaustion and sickness hit!

Today I'm eating:

Breakfast: Mullerlight, banana and raspberries
Lunch: Cheese and ham salad sandwich (HEs), apple
Dinner: Chicken and chorizo paella (5) with onions, peppers and peas
Snacks: Aero biscuit (5), yoghurt, fruit

Well I've gained 3 lbs this week. 4 lbs in 2 weeks :( But it has to be pregnancy because I've been on plan for the last 2 weeks. Hoping the bloating eases and I see some loss soon. I'm terrified of gaining a lot of weight :(

I've started a diary in the weight loss section if you want to check it out.

Hey Ladies
Feeling a bit crappy today - had 3 nights of rubbish sleep and tummy hurting after lady kept jabbing me at the scan yesterday - all in all not a great day so far!
Have decided not to go to the gym this morn and instead have spent morning clearing out utility room and chucking out loads of stuff plus sorting things for charity shop (nesting?) have also arranged a viewing on a new house on Tuesday - I don't know why but every time im pregnant I want to move house - last time we moved in 2 weeks before I was due - does anyone else get this??!

Foodwise its looking like this:

Brekkie: 2 x coffee (hex a), mango, plums

Lunch: jacket pot with cheese (hex a) & beans

Dinner: Roast chicken, rice, peppers, mushrooms, onions, sweet chilli sauce (2.5)

Snack: fried egg on toast (hex b) grapes

Have a good day all xx

Hope you feel better soon missy.. Im going to start walking now because I've been sat on my bottom for the last 2 weeks and it's not helping. It's my first pregnancy and because I had some spotting everyone is telling me to not do anything. But gentle walking won't do me or baby harm so I'm gonna start that up. Weather is beginning to get nicer too here..

Sorry you've had rubbish sleep Missy. I hope your tummy feels better soon. I spent last weekend having a huge clean out and declutter. We are having to move due as we live in a 1 bed first floor apartment with the only access being a flight of concrete stairs! We can't start looking until I'm 24 weeks as I'm with the housing association, hopefully we find somewhere and are settled before baby comes - not sure I fancy moving at 38 weeks!

Pregnant, it will all balance out. It will just be the bloating, it's really common with all the hormones, try not to worry too much. I'm going to up my walking too, I take the dog out every morning but usually only 15 mins, now the weather is better and the clocks go forward soon too we are going to do a 2/3 mile walk in the evenings too. I really want the habit to stick as I want to be out and about with the pram once the baby is here. I'm going to find out the timetable for my local pool and see if they run any aquanatal sessions. I will check out your diary now.

Looking forward to the weekend. We are going to pick up our new car! It's a 200 mile drive but I'm really excited means I can finally start my lessons - hopefully I will pass before the baby comes.

Aww how exciting daisy! I hope you find somewhere to live as soon as you're able to! And yay to the driving lessons..

I've got my appts through for my midwife appt, 12 week scan and a follow up appt. 12 week scan is a day before my birthday so praying it'll be a beautiful gift to me.. From me! Lol

Thanks Pregnant! That's great about getting your appointments through, that's lovely that it's just before your birthday. The time from my booking in at 8 weeks until the 12 week scan fell over Christmas and seemed to drag so much! Hopefully it goes quickly for you.

Thanks Pregnant! That's great about getting your appointments through, that's lovely that it's just before your birthday. The time from my booking in at 8 weeks until the 12 week scan fell over Christmas and seemed to drag so much! Hopefully it goes quickly for you.

We booked a trip to Canada just before I knew I was pregnant and was worried when the first scan was gonna be. But I'm glad it's before we leave (which is 1st may). I have another scan Inbetween so as long as the one on the 26th is ok I'll be so relieved. Still getting dirty water type stuff on the paper (sorry for TMI) but it's not red or pink so I'm not worried anymore.

Ended up having a Chinese last night, so having to make up for it today. OH is on a stag do so I can stick to plan without him being a bad influence lol

brekkie: raspberries, blueberries, grapes, activia yog with all bran choc wheats (hex b)
2 x coffee (hex a)
lunch: tuna mayo jacket pot (2) with salad

dinner: chicken, salad, boiled pots with dressing

snacks: mango, yoghurt

exercise: 1 hour walk

You'll have a wonderful time in Canada Pregnant! Glad that all the dates have worked out well around your trip.

Ah Missy, jealous of your Chinese. My husband was a bad influence too and brought treats home so I'm having a strict day too!

Breakfast: Yoghurt, fruit
Lunch: Egg and cheese salad with ryvitas (HEs)
Dinner: Lasagne and salad with dressing (HEA + 2 syns)
Snacks: Fruit, chicken

I'm cleaning our old car inside and out ready for trading in tomorrow so that will be a good workout.

Is anyone else struggling to sleep at the minute? I drop off fine but wake up AMD can't go back to sleep.

Back