Looking for a pregnancy buddy!

so sorry to hear you have had a bad experience Daisy :( xx hope your private scan puts you at ease hun, I'm sure everything is ok. Boo to the lazy sonographer who couldnt be bothered to do her job! x

I'm so sorry you had a rubbish scan Daisy. It's out of order you wait ages to get your twenty week scan and hear that everything's ok and now you have to wait another three weeks! So glad you have a scan booked on Monday xx

Thanks for all your replies, I felt as though I was being really dramatic. It just feels like we've waited a long time and got fobbed off.

I'm hoping that the private scan makes up for it.

Is anyone up to anything nice this weekend? X

Morning Guys

Had an off plan weekend - so much for staying on track! Scales this morning showing I'm up 3lbs so really want that off this week as it's pure cake!

brekkie: coffee, banana

exercise: 1 hour body pump, might do spin class straight after (yes, I am mental lol)

lunch: jacket pot, cheese (hexa), beans, fruit & yoghurt

dinner: cheesy topped cottage pie (hexa), carrots, cauliflower (2 syns for flour in gravy)

snacks: ham, pickled onions, gherkins, ryvitas (hex b)

finally got nursery plastered so will white wash walls this week and then can paint next week - all we need then is radiator and carpets and I can finally start buying baby stuff - yay!

hope you all had a good weekend?xx

Hopefully your 3lb comes off quickly Missy. You're doing great though so don't give yourself too much of a hard time!

Had our private scan today...it was a brilliant experience, made up for Fridays disappointment. And we are having a girl!

Hopefully your 3lb comes off quickly Missy. You're doing great though so don't give yourself too much of a hard time!

Had our private scan today...it was a brilliant experience, made up for Fridays disappointment. And we are having a girl!

Awww soo glad you had a lovely scan and CONGRATULATIONS on having a girl!!! :D I have a 1yr old little girl and I LOVE having a little girly :D xxx

Yay! Congrats! I've 2 girls and I love it! It's so nice as they get older too - my eldest loves having a girly evening in with a film, painting our nails and eating chocs!
So pleased for you x

Yay! Congrats! I've 2 girls and I love it! It's so nice as they get older too - my eldest loves having a girly evening in with a film, painting our nails and eating chocs!
So pleased for you x

I love having a girl for all the clothes! :) Love pretty dresses, pinks, yellows etc in the spring/summer. I'm sure I'll love having a boy too lol but the clothes don't do it for me as much as girly clothes do! xx

Thanks everyone! I was convinced it was a boy so it was a bit of a shock! There's not been any girls in my or DHs family/friends so will be a learning curve.

We went shopping afterwards and bought some bits that weren't white/beige/grey. The strawberry sleepsuits are my favourites. Can't believe the size of them, even newborn sizes look huge, surely babies will never be that big lol!

Thanks everyone! I was convinced it was a boy so it was a bit of a shock! There's not been any girls in my or DHs family/friends so will be a learning curve.

We went shopping afterwards and bought some bits that weren't white/beige/grey. The strawberry sleepsuits are my favourites. Can't believe the size of them, even newborn sizes look huge, surely babies will never be that big lol!

It's good fun! :) x I was the same as you with this one, but was expecting a girl! We don't have many boys on my side and having had a girl before I was very shocked to discover that no 2 is in fact a boy!

How exciting :) A little girly! x

You're all so lovely. It's still not sunk in yet!

Can anyone explain what the baby kicking feels like? I have felt bubbly feelings for a while but put it down to wind. Now it feels like I'm being gently flicked...is this the baby or is it just everything stretching?

How's everyone doing?

Can anyone explain what the baby kicking feels like? I have felt bubbly feelings for a while but put it down to wind. Now it feels like I'm being gently flicked...is this the baby or is it just everything stretching?

How's everyone doing?

At first it feels like wind - its hard to tell if its kicking or wind lol! But yep flicks sound pretty spot on! :) looks like you can feel baby. If you get a chance to lie down quietly and concentrate I bet you'll feel it more :) x

How's everyone doing?

Awww how exciting you're feeling baby. sorry to ask because I'm sure you've mentioned earlier.. How many weeks are you?

Ah that's made me smile! I definitely feel the flicks more when I am relaxed on the sofa or in bed. Baby seems to kick a lot, I wasn't expecting to feel much so soon but apparently my placenta is at the back.

Pregnant, I'm 20+5 today. I always forget how far everyone is along so don't apologise for asking, I might make a little signature with a ticker like Princess has!

Hi Ladies

Daisy- I'm a couple of weeks ahead of you and the last week or so the kicks have become really strong, to the point where it can make me jump!

todays food:

brekkie: coffee and oatibix bar (hex b)
45 min spin class
lunch: ryvitas (hex b) with ham, cheese (hex a), pickled onions. Treat size malteasers (5), 3 plums and a nectarine
Snack: muller choc orange
Dinner: chilli with rice
snacks: fruit, maybe a bag of quavers (4.5)

food shopping coming tomorrow so not much in the way of fruit or veg today!

have a good day all xx

Oh Missy, not sure I'm looking forward to kicks that make me jump! Your menu looks lovely as usual. I'm in awe that you can do 45 mins of spin class!

Congratulations Daisy! So pleased your scan yesterday was much better and that you found out your having a little girl! Xx

Morning Ladies!
i hope everyone is feeling well today? It's beautiful here in Brixham this morn :)
ive got my repeat 2nd scan tomorrow - hopefully baby won't be curled up like a hedgehog this time and we can get measurements!
ive managed to bag some bargains on our local Facebook baby page - a white baby bath for free and a lovely black and white changing bag for £10 (was £50 new)
have also decided on colours for nursery so we can get painting next week.

still waiting for my food shopping to come so undecided about dinner - the rest of it looks like this:
brekkie: coffee and I'm going to have porridge with berries in a mo (hex a and b)

lunch: ryvitas with tuna mayo and salad (2), fruit and yoghurt

snacks: whatever happens to turn up in shopping! Will update later.

heres my 23 week bump - it was huge last night but must have been bloating lol ps excuse the mess, photo taken in
DD1's bedroom x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    658.2 KB · Views: 40
Back