Looking for a pregnancy buddy!

Official due date is the 20th of June but I'll be induced at 37weeks so anytime after the 30th May :D

Ooh! How exciting! We are so close together! It's my birthday on 29th May :) so I'll be 37 weeks and huuuge when celebrating ;) x looks like a gemini bubba for you then! Mine will either be a gemini like his mummy, or a cancerian like his dad.

Really not long to go for you! Xx

oh my goodness Jenn 9 weeks left that has gone quick!! I actually missed my bump yesterday & Cooper isn't even 5 weeks old yet crazy or what lol & im hungrier now than when I was pregnant!

Yea its my first its so exciting but scary! Iv always had an issue with eating so this extra weight is worrying me. How have u been getting on daisy x

Welcome healthy and congratulations!

We are now on round two of scarlet fever in our house, supposedly our area is rife with it :(

Morning ladies, hope you all had a good weekend?
We've got plasterers and plumbers here today -just to add to
the typical half term chaos!!

taking eldest dd to the cinema today so no gym for me :-(

will update food later xx

Ok food for the day:

brekkie: coffee x2, 2 weetabix (hexb) with activia and banana

lunch: brown roll (hexb)with smoked salmon, cucumber, light Philadelphia (hexa)

dinner: pork stir fry with noodles (2syns)

snacks: seafood sticks, yoghurt, will use syns on choc later

exercise: 40 min walk xx

Chaos here today - will be so glad when plasterers have gone - can't get to the toilet or have a shower at the mo, just been to use neighbours toilet!

food wise it's looking like this:

brekkie: coffee and an apple
45 min spin class

lunch: smoked salmon, Philadelphia (hexa), brown roll (hexb) cucumber, cereal bar (5), apple

dinner: not sure yet, will update later

Have a good day all xx

Can't imagine how irritating and dusty it must be at yours missy.

We got the house done before we moved in last year and would go back to the flat full of dust and dirt from head to toe!

I've started walking :) only 20 minutes a day during the weekday for this week and then will hopefully for an hours walk each when the bank holiday begins.

I haven't exercised foe a very very long time (I used to be 30 day shred and a lot of high impact exercises), but just want to get in to the habit of walking as that seems to be the best form of exercise, easiest and cheapest form since I've not done anything in ages.

Weather is getting nicer so that helps too

Well done on the exercise Pregnant - it will benefit you and baby in so many ways.

Plasterer has finished so the neighbours can have a peaceful day rather than me turning up every half an hour for a wee lol

Todays food:
brekkie: coffee, porridge (hex a and b) raspberries and banana
snack: sushi (1.5), popcorn (4.5)
lunch: jacket pot with tuna mayo (2), salad. Mango, choc buttons (4)
dinner: roast chicken, potatoes, broccoli, cheese sauce (hex a+3)

have a good day xx

Had my 28 week reassurance scan this morning, no photo as baby wasn't cooperating. Everything looking good, still a girl :D

Glad everything is looking good hun! And baby is still a girl ;) :) x

Has anyone considered hypnobirthing? I've just bought Maggie Howell's Natal Hypnotherapy cd's on itunes and will start tonight. I'll let you know how I get on! Really hoping for a much more positive labour/birth experience this time, and will be so interested to see if it has an impact on this birth! I've heard/read some really good things and I know that it is highly recommended, so we shall see! xxx

Morning everyone!

Jenn - glad the scan went well - the weeks are going so fast it's crazy! Are you all organised? I'm not lol

OH has promised to help me paint the nursery this weekend, so that's a start!

food wise it's looking like this:
brekkie: coffee x 2, porridge (hex a&b) with strawberries and honey (1.5)
lunch: jacket with beans and cheese (hex a) fruit
dinner: beef curry with rice
going to walk into town with the kids so might use my syns on a cake today :)

have be a good day all xx

Well yesterday was a bit of a disaster, started the day with my scan and ended it with an X-ray on suspected broken ankle :( not broken just a little hairline and really bad sprain, but my word the pain! And I can only take paracetamol.

Well yesterday was a bit of a disaster, started the day with my scan and ended it with an X-ray on suspected broken ankle :( not broken just a little hairline and really bad sprain, but my word the pain! And I can only take paracetamol.

Oh no Jen? How have you done that? :( I hope you feel better soon must be so painful...and I bet paracetamol isn't touching it either :( Poor you xxx

Hi Ladies x

Just thought I'd share my bump lol! This is me at 29+1 (baby no 2) carrying my little boy x

20150403_173958.jpg

Sorry to hear about your ankle Jenn...hope you're doing ok!

I had a nice, overindulgent Easter away at the inlaw's. My MIL works for a big company and has been getting lots of baby clothes super cheap. We came back with a car full. I'm a bit overwhelmed with it if I'm honest.

I have my rescan tomorrow and I'm really anxious, nervous and teary. I'm so worried that it's going to be a repeat of last time and just generally be another rubbish experience again.

I'm also really worrying that we're going to be told it's not a girl after all, not sure why as I really didn't care what the sex was but now we have got tiny clothes, chosen her name and I feel like I've bonded with her.

Any words of reassurance would be great...:eek:

Hope your scan goes well tomorrow Daisy and is a much better experience. I know how you feel about not bothering about the sex but now you've been told it's a girl you start to plan for that. I've been told 3 times now it's a girl and still can't believe it after so many boys.

Back