Looking for a Shred Buddy!

Hannapanda

Hi guys,

I've just started doing Slimming World and Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred to try to shift some pounds after I realised that my wedding had crept up on me and is now only 3 months away... eeek!

I'm on day 2 of level 1 and I can see that I might need some motivation along the way (I ache ALOT already). Just wondered if there was anyone else out there doing the shred? Thought we could motivate each other!

Hannah

hey hannah, if you can last a few days, then i will be your shred buddy. I ordered my DVD yesterday so once it arrives I will start - how have you found it so far? I hope you have taken measurements and photos because some of the results are unreal!

I'll be your buddy!

I did day two of level one yesterday, today i am still dying of pain so i just could not face it! The workout itself i didnt find tooo difficult, but i work long hours at the co-op (on a rock hard shop floor, constantly on my feet and weari g not the best work shoes) so this really didn't help my aching quads!

My plan (hopefully) is to do 5 days a week, to give myself a bit of recovery time! And get the shred done in 6 weeks! :D

How are you finding it so far?

I'll join you guys too if that's ok? I've been doing it about 3 weeks but can only do it every few days due to other commitments so I only moved onto level 2 yesterday. I started to find level 1 relatively ok after day 5 then wasn't aching at all after that. Today however, I ache everywhere!!! Level 2 seems to focus more on arms and stomach, which is exactly what I need. Good luck everyone. Keep us updated. Xx

just done my first day of the shred level 1, i'm hoping to shift half a stone in 3 weeks! I found the workout ok but i'm shaky now!

I've just ordered mine so would appreciate a buddy at some point two. As its only twenty minutes I was going to try & do it in the mornings before work. Also I go out the majority of nights so I'm not sure when else I would fit it in!

I have the dvd and have never tried it. I would love a buddy. I'm going to try the dvd tomorrow morning. The only other dvd I used that killed my body was tae bo.

x

day 2 of shredding done, much harder than yesterday but i think that was a mixture of the pain i was in from yesterday and that i did it first thing when i got up! bring on day 3!

I did day 2 of level 2 on Sunday night. I wasnt feeling too great and wondered if a bit of action would perk me up. It didnt and i ended up not quite putting enough effort in. Consequently, i didnt ache at all yesterday. Had a tough evening with the kids last night so didnt do it then either. Maybe tonight! ive not lost any weight since starting this, but i do feel a bit more toned, although my trousers dont feel any better.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I just can't wait for it to arrive!

Just done day 4 level 1 i'm not aching so much after now so at least i dont feel like i'm dying now when im finished!

I'm on day 2! Just done second shred.. feeling it in my arms and ribcage. Yay! Is it ok to join?? I'm also on slimming world, lost 3 stone 10.5 lbs still a loooong way to go but wanting to try the shred to tone me up as I go. Xx

I'm on day 2! Just done my second shred.. feeling it in my arms and ribcage. Yay! Is it ok to join?? I'm also on slimming world, lost 3 stone 10.5 lbs still a loooong way to go but wanting to try the shred to tone me up as I go.

I'm going to do it everyday bar mondays! I work nights so fitting it in the mornings after school run. Determined to give it my all.. I am sooo worried about not loosing while on it tho, I find that demotivating. However it'd also be fab to maybe go down another dress size sooo... Swings in roundabouts! My next weigh in is Monday so ill let you all no. I'll be back way before that tho ;) X

day 5 on the shread feeling better now and i think i look a bit slimmer too! half way through level 1 and i'm still alive!

My DVD is on order... Off on holiday tomorrow so hoping DVD will be here when I get back.. Happy shredding everyone

Happy holidays Sookie!

Starting monday too so.def be your buddy

Back