Looking for a Teal Shrug/Pashmina... or some fashion advice :-))

Gen

Normal
Hey guys

I am going to a wedding next week and here is the link to the dress I bought... I love it... lovely on and I'm so happy with it... first time wearing a dress to a wedding :D:D:D

Flower Print Prom Dress - Dresses - Evans

So just wondering if anyone has or knows of anyone who would have a shrug/pashmina type thingy that would go with this dress... I am looking for a Teal type colour I think.... It is just for the church part of the day cos I have ordered a half cardy thingy for the meal etc so its just to get the whole girly look at the church :D:D

If anyone can help that would be great... I am of course willing to pay for it and P&P costs too

Gen xx

I got my pashmina for my sister's wedding on ebay for 3.99 including postage!! Will see if I can find the link for you :)

I think I got a couple of pashminas from that seller too.

I have a lovely black velvety fringed shawl which might go beautifully with that dress Gen. If you want to PM me, I'm more than happy to send it to you so you can see if it matches the dress - although it might not be the 'girlie' look you're after as it is a bit dressy :)

I think I got a couple of pashminas from that seller too.

I have a lovely black velvety fringed shawl which might go beautifully with that dress Gen. If you want to PM me, I'm more than happy to send it to you so you can see if it matches the dress - although it might not be the 'girlie' look you're after as it is a bit dressy :)

Thanks Sharon... honestly it was what to wear with it as much as did anyone have anything so I most certainly will PM you... going on ur normal fashion I would imagine it is loverly :D:D

Ta xx

lol...... well i can get them for a couple of quid... like the ones on ebay... i have quite a few... but none teal ... next time if y give advance notice.... I'll get you some x ha ha x

lol...... well i can get them for a couple of quid... like the ones on ebay... i have quite a few... but none teal ... next time if y give advance notice.... I'll get you some x ha ha x

Ahhh thanks hun... I'm soooo bad for leaving things till the last minute!!!

Back