Looking for breakfast and lunch ideas

curlglam

Hi, I'm in week 3 of pro points, ive been eating the same type of food since I started. Not a lover of cooking, I like food that I can make quick.

This is my typical day:

Breakfast: weetabix
Slimline milk
Banana
Actimel

Snack: apple and ww yoghurt

Lunch: smoked salmon and salad

Snack: curly wurly / love bites

Dinner: salmon/ chicken veg n potato

I'd really love any new ideas, I'm from Ireland and shop in dunnes or tesco!

Check my chicken chasseur recipe, I've just posted it here and I'm in Ireland too.

It doesn't take long (not like some of the chasseur recipes that are like an hour+! This took me about 20-30 minutes max.

It's great and makes 4 portions, feel free to freeze/refridgerate and nom on the next day.

Also vegetable soup (add any veg you like, add stock and just enough water to cover the veg. Boil/simmer until tender and mush up in a blender/hand blender. Very low in points and can bulk out that hunger pang :)

For breakfasts I've been having a ww bagel with light Philly (you can get loads of different flavours of Philly. I love the sweet chilli one!), or 2 crumpets with a teaspoon of honey, or an oatso simple with honey and a piece of fruit. Or if I want to spend less points I'd have low fat yoghurt mixed up with chopped up fruit.

For lunch I either have soup and ryvitas with Philly or a chicken and veg wrap :)

A little lunch idea that was so yummy and taste so naughty- I just had 2 sainsburys be good to yourself croissants warmed in microwave 4pp each with a bit of nutella inside! Really worth the points and lovely for the winter!!

Back