Looking for buddy plzzzz

jojo73

Silver Member
Hi there I'm looking for a buddy who is doing shake that weight or similar food replacement diet it's my 1st day today doing 3 choc shakes a day and water I'm currently 18st 2 lb....massive shock and the heaviest I have ever been all my life...I did do the Cambridge diet 3 yrs ago and did 3 shakes a day and in 14 weeks lost 4 and half stone .. So I know I can do it hard? Yes first few days are the worst but I seriously need to do this so if anyone wants to join me feel free I will encourage and be with you on your journey aswell as mine

Hi good luck. I'm doing Cambridge ss. Which one r u doing. So far ive had a toffee walnut shake:) getting back into the swing of things after Christmas. How much do u want to lose.

Hi Hun I'm doing shake the weight done Cambridge before it's very similar I'm doing 3 shakes a day and looking to lose around 5 stone how much are you wanting to loose?

Jo

I've lost 21 lbs so far was 23 but had a gain over Xmas. Would like to shift another 4-5 stone. Do u weigh yourself?

Wow that's great berry yeah I weigh myself...shake the weight lot cheaper than Cambridge and taste just as good but then again all I have is chocolate shakes hot as only ones I like:)..just want to get into ketosis quickly as possible lol

Hi JoJo!
I am starting Cambridge on Monday, well that's when I see the consultant. I am on nothing but protein at the moment to try and get ready.

Here is to lots of weight loss!! :)

Hi there

I started yesterday and have about 5 stone to lose too!! Here's to a skinny summer for us all :)

xxx

Hi Jojo

I'm starting tomorrow and need to loose the same as you.

I did it 4 years ago and put it back on as I went back to my old bad eating habits.

Now I am determined to go on ss till I loose it all and completely change my entire way of thinking about food and expect to do this slowly.

It will be very hard the first week but it helps to constantly remind yourself of why you want to do this. For me it's getting back into a whole wardrobe full of lovely cloths that I can't get into now.

Wow that's great berry yeah I weigh myself...shake the weight lot cheaper than Cambridge and taste just as good but then again all I have is chocolate shakes hot as only ones I like:)..just want to get into ketosis quickly as possible lol

That's all I really have as well is the chocolate shakes. I did get some toffee walnut today, there OK. How's your water intake:)

How is everyone today?

Hiya all....well made it through 1st day which was my 1st goal...drinking water proving to be hard though....had sneaky look on scales and lost 4 lb. ....x

Thanks Berry. I've only just woken up so at least a few hours have gone without food lol. How are you needles? x
My hands are too dry to knit so I am a little annoyed. Keep putting cream on but it just soaks right in and makes no difference.

getting a bit of a headache too.

hows you?

Sounds like you're heading in to ketosis though. Few days and you feel so much better. I've got it all to come. I've only had a porridge so far today which was ok. Will probably have a soup soon and another later before bed. Dreading first few days of feeling hungry all the time though x

Back