Looking for CDC advice

CeeKay

Staying on plan!
Hi all
I am seeing my CDC later tonight, as she is being a hostess for my Body Shop at Home parties, but am looking for some advice from you guys first.

I have started using my Wii Fit for 30+ mins every day, and I'm finding that I am hungry!
Its not head hunger, its real hunger, and causing me to end up with headaches, just like I used to get before I started CD.

On a good note, I am actually craving things like cauli and broccoli, tuna and cod!
I actually gave in one night and had tuna and broccoli and I felt fab.

So the question is, should I carry on SS-ing and being hungry, or should I try 810? or could i do SS and just add some veggies?
Or does anyone have any better ideas?

Thanks in advance

mmm sorry dont know what to say i would ss and take your mind off the hunger

hi Ceekay!

if i was you i would talk to your cdc about doing ss+ or 810. sounds like you might need the extra calories with the exercising x

I would look at SS+ and if that does not solve your hunger them move to 810. It could be that you are doing too much exercise and getting your body into aerobic zone which will make you hungry. You may need to slow your exercise down if your weight loss slows down. :)

are you 5ft 7ish because maybe you need 4 packs a day rather than 3. i would take that as a better option than 810 because i think it would be easier to stick to abstinence - but thats just me!

Back