Looking for friends wile on this very long journey

Georginaungi

Hi I am new to sw my firstweigh ini put on a pound after eating a lot of porridge I am struggling with getting the last stone of my baby weight of I would love to get to know some sw followers as I have no help or support also I am going to be doing a diary my weigh in is Thursday

Hi hun, good luck with your journey, sorry that you haven't had any replies, this site is really quiet since I first joined many years ago lol. Feel free to come say hello on my diary if you like and watch me on my journey, plenty to read there too. I'm not following sw now as I can't really afford it, i'm going to calorie count and I have a friend on there that is helping me stay motivated!!

I'm going to weigh myself at home in the morning however my official weigh in at home will be on Saturday mornings! Good luck at your next weigh in and lay off the porridge! ;-) I happen to know that SW works, if you stick with it, so if you want, why not come on here daily and make a note of what you plan to eat every day, in the morning, I have found that's helped me in the past! :)

Back