Looking for info

Looking to start herbalife when i get back my hols. Looking for as much info as i can get on it? what it entails cost etc? cant you have juice or is it just water while on this??

i also seen a few ppl mention a free trial. how do u get that?

Hello :)

I have literally just got my first pack of shakes this morning so I'm going to be starting Herbalife on Monday :)

I met with my distributor on Tuesday evening and she talked me through Herbalife, how it works etc, and what my aims/goals are, she also did a tanita scale reading which is my weight, metabolic age, body fat etc..... There is also plenty of advice/guidance on the website.

I'm a bit anxious as I'm an avid WW fan and I'm practically at my goal weight but I just want that last push/boost so gonna give it a go, it's quite expensive so hoping it works :) Xxxx

Hi :) I've been on herbalife for a month and am now a distributor. My daily diary is:
Shake for breakfast made with choc shake, choc soy milk and either a tsp peanut butter or orange essence
Banana/yoghurt/fruit for snack
Tropical shake for lunch made with pineapple shake and milk
Herbalife protein bar/fruit/yoghurt for snack
Healthy meal - generally chicken stir fry with wholemeal rice, spag Bol with wholemeal pasta, lots of salad or veg
I also take the supplements and the herbal tea 3 times a day.
You can have water or squash or anything low calorie really to drink.
Let me know if you want any more info. Where are you based? X

Hi :) I've been on herbalife for a month and am now a distributor. My daily diary is:
Shake for breakfast made with choc shake, choc soy milk and either a tsp peanut butter or orange essence
Banana/yoghurt/fruit for snack
Tropical shake for lunch made with pineapple shake and milk
Herbalife protein bar/fruit/yoghurt for snack
Healthy meal - generally chicken stir fry with wholemeal rice, spag Bol with wholemeal pasta, lots of salad or veg
I also take the supplements and the herbal tea 3 times a day.
You can have water or squash or anything low calorie really to drink.
Let me know if you want any more info. Where are you based? X

How do you go on at weekends if your going out or having a drink etc???

Also do you feel full with the shakes? I'm panicking that I'm going to feel hungry???

Finally, does each snack need to be below 150 cals or about that amount? Thanks :)

Weekends- I won't lie, I'm not very good at following it on the weekends, I generally have a shake for breakfast or lunch (if I want a bacon sandwich) and then just watch my calories for the rest of the day. Each Friday night my OH and I go out to eat and I have what I want generally!

Snacks- yep around 150 cals, I try to eat what will fill me up most such as a banana, a danio yoghurt or a protein bar.

Shakes - yep, hard to believe but you feel full! At first, you kind of just feel satisfied but defo not hungry. After a few days you'll start to notice you can't eat as much of your dinner as you used to too. I find also that the shakes cut my cravings too.

X

Weekends- I won't lie, I'm not very good at following it on the weekends, I generally have a shake for breakfast or lunch (if I want a bacon sandwich) and then just watch my calories for the rest of the day. Each Friday night my OH and I go out to eat and I have what I want generally!

Snacks- yep around 150 cals, I try to eat what will fill me up most such as a banana, a danio yoghurt or a protein bar.

Shakes - yep, hard to believe but you feel full! At first, you kind of just feel satisfied but defo not hungry. After a few days you'll start to notice you can't eat as much of your dinner as you used to too. I find also that the shakes cut my cravings too.

X

I'm kinda glad I'm not the only one who struggles at the weekends! I work shifts so when me and my partner are both off at weekends we certainly like to enjoy ourselves by having nights out :)

I think it'll be strange at first trying the shakes as I'm so used to WW but I'm feeling optimistic plus it will be nice to try different things as I never eat yoghurts or pasta/rice things like that etc as they're always so high in WW points, sounds daft I know but I'm gonna have to re-train my brain!!!

Your results are great so fingers crossed I can get something out of it too, gonna take all my measurements at the weekend and start on Monday :) Xx

Back