Looking for inspiration about to start SS AGAIN!!

:wave_cry:HI Guys,
Have been reading all your encouraging comments and was looking for a bit of inspiration. I started CD originally 6weeks ago and got off to a great start - then fell off the wagon and am finding it very hard to get back on!!!! When I stuck to ss it worked but now totally struggle with evening and weekends!!:sigh: How do you manage to keep focused, especially when there are sooo many temptations out there?? 1 of my daughter's had her birthday recently which of course means cake!! There is another birthday tomorrow:cry:! Please help, I so want to lose this weight!!

focus on your goal hun and drink lots of water! Good luck :)

Hiya hun

How about starting at a higher plan that will allow you a meal in the evenings and then working down to SS rather than going cold turkey?

Gxx

hey buddy,
come on it isn't so bad, so you blipped, get back now, you can do itxx

when i find it hard i do ss+, helps to have some food in your tum and losses are still good, give it a try, oh yeah though cake is not on the list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wave_cry:HI Guys,
......Please help, I so want to lose this weight!!

you hit the nail on the head there Shazza - think you have to want to lose the weight MORE than you want to have that bit of cake, toast, wine.....whatever !

try to focus on where you want to be, think of WHY you want to lose the weight - do you feel uncomfortable ? lack energy ? avoid social situations ? - anything really that changes you when you're carrying too much weight :)

and keep postin on here - u'll get loads of help and support.....

good luck with your re-start tomorrow - and remember you CAN DO THIS !!!

Debz xx

Last edited:
Thank you guys!! I do feel all of the above - uncomfortable, bloated etc etc!!! But having read how well you have all done is proof it really does work!! I am new to this forum stuff and am grateful for any/all your support!!!

i started last october and im on a restart . i fell off thew wagon more times than you could ever believe and here i am again !!!! i have this picture in my head of a slim ish me in the summer ...... whats one or 2 months out of my llife now , so i can look like the person i want to be . i restarted last week on the 1200 plan , but i have no discipline aqnd couldnt portion my food properly , needlesss to say when i went back to my cdc 10 days later .... shocker no weight loss. i am now on day 2 ss. im starving, ive got a headache . but im not spending £40 a week to fail .well thats what i keep telling myself . so im going to give it everything this time , but i wont beat myself up if i do blip !!! because of my need to fill this hole in my face , ive got extra packs and my cdc told me if i wanted to have 4 or even 5 packs rather than a pack of crisps. yesterday i had 4 packs , and i got thru , today i have had 2 1/2 so far , but i chopped up a bar and have a nibble on a couple of pieces of that . i have just attempted another mix a mousse but the last one i tried was terrible so i threw it away . so tomorrow i will try 3 packs and see how i go . i also split my pack so i have smaller meals . my soup will do 2 mug fulls couple of hours apart .
just give it your best shot hun

Thanks for that Sue. I have been totally mucking around for the last month or so. Just because the temptation to eat has been too much to resist!
I WILL start again tomorrow and I AM going to suceed!! With you guys for support and to turn to if the going gets tough!! I have 5stone to loose so long way to go!!

oh and i started last year at 12 st 9 . lost a stone in 9 weeks pratting around on the diet !! i had hysterectomy end of jan so wasnt allowed to diet and when i went back to my cdc i was 11 st 9 . i hadnt gained an ounce of what i did manage to loose.

well done Sue on maintaining your loss - FAB :D

Debz xx

I WILL start again tomorrow and I AM going to suceed!!

YIPPEEEE !!!! well done Shazza....:D

you WILL lose that weight that is bothering you so much - GOOD LUCK !!

look forward to sharing your successes with you !

Debz xxx

shaz we can buddy up and inspire each other . when i first came on here i teemed up with nessie , spent hours in the chat room , i know ness is near goal now but cos i had to stop shew way ahead of me . we both wanted to loose the same amount and we were starting at about the same weight . used to pm each othe daily so thats really great support . come on hun , if i can do this anybody can .the longest i managed to ss in one go was 10 days so what does that tell you . the one night i ate 8 curly wurlys . so im back for a good bash at it ,,, join me

You sound oh so like me!!! Curly wurlies, fudge, mars bar - anything!!! Buddying up would be great - as I said before, this forum stuff is totally new to me so tell me how and count me in!!!!:D

Just thought Id say good luck, bet you do really great this time round.

Leanne xx

Back