Looking for Lipotrim Buddy

Heyy i need lt buddys too.. Add me its amanda o rourke on FB.. Pic is of 2 ppl in red and blue tops

Hi
I'm looking for buddy too...started on Friday but it's not going well....been cheating all weekend... Need support desperately
And a friend

Maggie3105 said:
Hi
I'm looking for buddy too...started on Friday but it's not going well....been cheating all weekend... Need support desperately
And a friend

Hiya maggie, I'd be happy to be your diet buddy and friend, u wanna email me your number then we can text.

Last edited:
Thanks hiccup just emailed you :)
My hubby thinks I don't need to do this diet as he says I look good but I don't feel good...even my GP said I'm overweight :(

Ladies
Sorry I havent been on a while but I wasnt well and had to stop diet!! ANyway statred a fresh last monday and so far so good. Weigh in is on Monday, so will post again.

Support is really important as this can be a lonely diet. PLEASE let me knwo how you are all geting on

Julie

I would like a buddy too please! I am on day 2 and have been 100% :D

If anyone wants to add me on Facebook my email is [email protected] (hubbies email!!)

Hiya Debbie
It is a tough diet but the rewards are well worth it!! Last year I lost 4 stone in 10 weeks!!
I didnt address my wider issues with food and ended up putting it all back on over the next 12 months.
I have started going teh Overeaters Annonymous to see if that will help.
Stick with it, and if you are struggling come on here for support.
Send me a friend request on Facebook as well is you want.
When is your weigh day? Mine is Monday, so I will post my loss tomorrow!!

Hey Julie :)

My weighing date is on Monday's as well, but tomorrow is bank holiday so I got my extra weeks supply and won't be going til the following Monday..
Oh wow u lost a lot and in 10 weeks, well done you. I'm sure u can do it again, we all fall back into the same routine at some point but I'm sure u will of learnt from ur mistake and can do better this time.. How did u manage to loose so much last time, exercise? And that is a good idea but the weight online thing, it wil help a lot. I do have Facebook what's ur name on there x

Hiya Deb
No mad exercise, just sticking to Lipotrim. My name is Julie Williams, but you might be better seaching on my email coz there are a few of us (very common surname!!). Is this your first attempt on the diet? Just take a day at a time, and when you see how quickly the weight comes off it really inspires you to carry on!!

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Week 1 weigh in and lsot 13lbs!!!
Thrilled, its inspired me to carry on even though its tough. Good luck everyone with your weigh ins whenever they are!!

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Week 1 weigh in and lsot 13lbs!!!
Thrilled, its inspired me to carry on even though its tough. Good luck everyone with your weigh ins whenever they are!!

excellent, a huge well done to you! My first weigh in in is Thursday and I hope its a good loss!

also, if anyone needs a buddy I am on facebook, Sam Trevarthen

Back