Looking for Lipotrim Buddy

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!

WEEK 2 AND A 5LB LOSS!!!!!!!!

Suzanne thats amazing well done!!!! anyone else looking for a buddy i really need some support, im starting lipotrim tomorrow and really nervouse :( xx

Hennn_x said:
Suzanne thats amazing well done!!!! anyone else looking for a buddy i really need some support, im starting lipotrim tomorrow and really nervouse :( xx

Hiya henna I'd be happy to be your buddy. Really helps to have someone to talk to. X

Suzanne

haha i was reading that thinking is she talking to me or someone else, i cant work this site its really confusing me saying i need to had 50 posts :S

My family think im wasting my time and should just stop eating rubbish but i have no will power :( xx

Hey fellow lipotrimmers? How is everyones Tuesday going? Im weighing in tomorrow, hoping to have the stone off bringing me to 13st 6lbs, yipee! Cannot wait to see 12 something!

xxx

Hello Ladies|!!

Ava - fingers crossed for tomorrow!!
Henn - The site is cofusing at first!! The diet works fast , but is hard core and you need support and detrmination. You can use this thread and we can all support each other

week three, here I come!!

Hiya everyone :) hope your all doing well and keeping up the good work!
if anyone wants to add me on facebook so we can give each other some support my name is helen golding and my profile pic is of my little girl

has anyone heard of lipotrim caramel bars? i was going to order them online as my chemist dosent even do the flapjacks :( xxxxx

Hi Henn I can't find you on Facebook my facebook is Sharon Todd pic is dog and my daughter face to face if you want to add me

Juile im ready to give up already, i just want to eat im staving haha, i wish id got the soup so i could of had some tea :( xx

Hiya Henn
Its mind over matter, dont give in. I promise you it does get easier to ignore the craving!
Dont let thiose who said you wouldnt do it be right. If I can do it anyone can do it. It really is worth sticking wth for the excellent results. Let us know how you are doing xx:)

Come on Helen the first week is the worst and then after that it's more or less plain sailing. I have lost 4 stone 8lbs in 8 weeks so the results are definately worth a few days of hunger ! I've added you on Facebook so we can chat on there if you want. Stay strong, when is your first weigh in ? X

thanks julie, im going to give it another go tomorrow 100%LT and just try and get on with in :( never though it would be so hard!

suzanne its not till next tue :) si ive got a good few days left to try lose a few lb's to get me motivated xxxxx

I'll be your LT buddy!! Im starting in the morning, it would be lovely to have someone to talk to for support and to share successes :)

Back