• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Looking for some Advice Please

S: 13st0lb C: 10st9lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 24.8 Loss: 2st5lb(18.13%)
Hello!!

I'm having my hen weekend on the first weekend in March. Anyway my favourite aunt is coming and is on slimming world. I don't want a weekend to scupper her progress.

She's already said that it will be wholemeal bread, diet drinks and lots of fruit but I want to make sure that she has a choice of tasty morsels.

So was wondering what I should get for her for the following:

breakfasts

canapes

afternoon tea

All ideas appreciated!! Thank you.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Breakfasts could be fruit salad with yoghurt, or a fat-free fry-up with bacon, mushrooms, egg, grilled tomatoes & beans.

for snacks and things, then bits of meat are good, like roast chicken drumsticks, seafood sticks, prawns. I find that cos lettuce leaves are great for filling with things for a buffet, like prawn mao for example, as they're really easy to pick up.

Basically SW tends to avoid processed and pre-packaged foods, so if you have some proper foods available, then she should be fine to be able to find something to eat.

On the recipe sub-forum there are loads of ideas, so might be worth a quick look to get some ideas. The good thing about SW is that it's not 'diet food' in the old fashioned ryvita sense, so everyone who's not on a diet can enjoy it.

S: 13st0lb C: 10st9lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 24.8 Loss: 2st5lb(18.13%)
Thanks Jenny - really appreciate it!