Looking for some Advice Please

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by gingette, 10 February 2011 Social URL.

1. gingette

gingette Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(18.13%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life Total
    Hello!!

I'm having my hen weekend on the first weekend in March. Anyway my favourite aunt is coming and is on slimming world. I don't want a weekend to scupper her progress.

She's already said that it will be wholemeal bread, diet drinks and lots of fruit but I want to make sure that she has a choice of tasty morsels.

So was wondering what I should get for her for the following:

breakfasts

canapes

afternoon tea

All ideas appreciated!! Thank you.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jennyonaplate

Jennyonaplate Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Breakfasts could be fruit salad with yoghurt, or a fat-free fry-up with bacon, mushrooms, egg, grilled tomatoes & beans.

for snacks and things, then bits of meat are good, like roast chicken drumsticks, seafood sticks, prawns. I find that cos lettuce leaves are great for filling with things for a buffet, like prawn mao for example, as they're really easy to pick up.

Basically SW tends to avoid processed and pre-packaged foods, so if you have some proper foods available, then she should be fine to be able to find something to eat.

On the recipe sub-forum there are loads of ideas, so might be worth a quick look to get some ideas. The good thing about SW is that it's not 'diet food' in the old fashioned ryvita sense, so everyone who's not on a diet can enjoy it.

4. gingette

gingette Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(18.13%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life Total
    Thanks Jenny - really appreciate it!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.