Looking for some Advice Please

gingette

Hello!!

I'm having my hen weekend on the first weekend in March. Anyway my favourite aunt is coming and is on slimming world. I don't want a weekend to scupper her progress.

She's already said that it will be wholemeal bread, diet drinks and lots of fruit but I want to make sure that she has a choice of tasty morsels.

So was wondering what I should get for her for the following:

breakfasts

canapes

afternoon tea

All ideas appreciated!! Thank you.

Breakfasts could be fruit salad with yoghurt, or a fat-free fry-up with bacon, mushrooms, egg, grilled tomatoes & beans.

for snacks and things, then bits of meat are good, like roast chicken drumsticks, seafood sticks, prawns. I find that cos lettuce leaves are great for filling with things for a buffet, like prawn mao for example, as they're really easy to pick up.

Basically SW tends to avoid processed and pre-packaged foods, so if you have some proper foods available, then she should be fine to be able to find something to eat.

On the recipe sub-forum there are loads of ideas, so might be worth a quick look to get some ideas. The good thing about SW is that it's not 'diet food' in the old fashioned ryvita sense, so everyone who's not on a diet can enjoy it.

Thanks Jenny - really appreciate it!

Back