Looking for some Diet buddies,

Hey all my name is Carrie and I am looking for people to share my diet journey with who are in the same boat as myself. I have just started the Lipotrim diet (with 4 stone to lose). Already feeling starving but really really really need this to work for me. If anyone out there can give me inspiration and guidance I would appreciate it sooooooooo much.

I have to do it this time for me and my kiddies and poor husband who now has a wife who constantly moans and groans about her weight. So this is it day 1 ......wish me luck and if anyone out there needs some too I wish you all the luck in the world !!!

Hopefully speak to some of you soon . . . .Caz x

Hi Caz, welcome to the forum! Good luck with lt, maybe you should start a diary, it helps and get posting in the lt section, we all help each other along the way,and there's people there going through the same as you.

Good luck!

Hello!! My name is Lilah, and I would
Love to join you on your road to weight loss!! I'm new here as well, and even though we are going to be on differed diets, I would still live to offer you a ton of motivation and support! Welcome! :D

Hey Lilah that would be fantastic. Any help I can get to get through the next few days before ketosis starts. What diet are you on ?? I chose lipotrim as my chemist at lloyds knows me well and she said she is going to be mega strict with me (which I need). Glad we have all made the decision to do this though I think that is the hardest part I have been humming and hawing for sometime now but I knew in the end this was the only way to really get the weight off. I have spent a fortune on diet pills,The atkins diet and so on and so on this way seemed to be the best way. I have little will power and with three kids and hubby to feed sticking to anything in the past has been torture. So had to in the end decide to break all these silly cycles and do it properly once and for all. Gosh what a waffler I am my husband will be delighted I have found this forum so give his poor ears a break. Anyway best of luck with everything let me know how your finding it all and I am only a laptop away if you need to off load or get a cheering on . . . . x x x

Thank you! I'm starting the "Sacred Heart" diet on Monday, ad I'm super excited! I'm the maid of honor in my beat friends wedding at the end of July and my dress is rather short. So I woul love to lose even just 10-20lbs by then. Good luck on your road to a better and more healthy you!! :D And remember, anything is possible if you want it bad enough! I just know you'll do great!! :D Im looking forward to hearing about you shedding the weight! Good luck, girl!! :)

And you, makes all the difference when you have something to work to. I'll keep you posted and make sure you let me know how your doing too . . . .Speak soon x

Thank you so much Irene. Your Grandsons are gorgeous. Day two so long way to go but passed the first hurdle yesterday. Going to take my baby girl Lexi to the park today for a long walk to mind off it. I think distraction is the key. Good luck to you too. Lovely to hear from you. Caz x

Back