Looking for some linen blend trousers

Leapfrog

Champion actifryer
Can anyone help me find some linen trousers?

To briefly explain, I am now down to a size 10 and have been looking for some "slouchy" style linen trousers for summer for ages. However, here in France everything seems to be cut for the straight up and down figure and I am definitely curvy! This means that unless there is a certain amount of lycra in trousers, their equivalent of a size 10 is usually just too tight on the hips, not quite deep enough around the bum and way too big on the waist. I don't have a problem with jeans etc. as the lycra usually provides the "give" I need round the hips, but the linen/cotton blend trousers I am looking for don't tend to contain any lycra.

I'm coming to the UK in 10 days time, so thought I'd look over there. Any ideas of which shops to try?

Marks and Spencer have some reasonably priced linen mix trousers with some good colour choices, also Next have a selection as well x

Have a look online before you go x

I bought a black and white pair in primark last week but they are 100% linen and so i dont think have lycra, I didnt buy expensive ones as I hope they will soon be to big and I will need to buy a smaller size lol

I bought some fab linen trousers - that wernt seethrough.. comfortable and slouchy yet tailored- from Matalan.. £15 bargain.. This was last summer.. i bought a size 14 .. i am now too a 10 and will be heading straight back to see if they'r doing them again... i suggest you do too!

Back