Looking for stress reduction techniques and simple exercises

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by 444Fromage, 18 January 2010 Social URL.

1. 444Fromage

444Fromage New Member

I am trying to put together about 11 weeks of simple stress management routines... a different technique for each week. I already have the following ideas for stress reduction:

-Turning off the news (this helps to stave off depression as well).
    -Keeping a journal - recording the most humorous things that happened to you during the day.
    -Breathing Exercises.

I am also looking for simple exercise routines for busy people. I would like assistance in coming up with some other techniques that can significantly reduce personal stress.

Thank you for your kind assistance :)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Just Peachy

Just Peachy Slowly But Surely

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Calorie Counting/Exercise
    I personally deal with my stress by jogging as hard and fast as I can. I used to deal with it with food but I'm not doing that anymore.

Breathing helps too, there are all sorts of exercises for that.

Good luck :)
  4. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    I use meditation/hypnosis cd's and plug myself into my personal stereo when I go to bed. There are lots on Amazon , and of course ebay!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.