Looking for support!!

SarahM

Hi there. Been looking on the site for a while now, decided to finally make a shout out for support. I am 30 and am a mum of a 2 year old and 7 month old, so as you can imagine i am generally exhausted! Decided to join WW 4 weeks ago. Am doing it online. I am 5ft 2 and started out at 12st 2lb, THE heaviest I have ever been. I have lost 7lb in 3 weeks, which I know is great but just feel I have soooo long to go. Once I start seeing the weightless am sure I will feel more motivated?! I return to work in June so would love to feel more confident by then....will I get there?? Want to lose another 2 1/2 stone, all by my daughters first birthday in September!!!! Thanks for reading! X

Hi Sarah
id like to help in any way I can I'm in the 15's and feel so huge 7lbs is a huge loss well done its a step in the right direction and I bet running about after the little ones can be pretty exhausting but there is light at the end of the tunnel,I joined at a meeting and had the kick I needed I've only lost 4lbs this week I'm on my 2nd week so far and loving it.
You'll get there it just takes a bit of time that's all and if we take it a day at a time then I'm sure it will fly by
good luck xx

Back